JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We keep sending all of our good paying jobs down there. They keep sending bubblegums up here overcrowding schools, competing for housing and jobs, etc.
Culturally displacing Americans, changing the political landscape...
This is all a big people dump to create future marginalized people who will only become whole by making them citizens.
As for jobs, Dems are happy to have most people working low paying jobs with corporations then claim they are for the little guy. It's a formula.

If American society is truly losing 100,000 people every year related to fentanyl drug overdose…maybe that's helping reduce the concentration of idiots.
If you study how the CCP took over China drugs were a big part of the movement. I was watching a video this morning about how the CCP is working with the Mexican cartels in moving drugs and people across our border. It's an invasion in my opinion.

If you study how the CCP took over China drugs were a big part of the movement. I was watching a video this morning about how the CCP is working with the Mexican cartels in moving drugs and people across our border. It's an invasion in my opinion.
No disagreement there. Just like how they promote tik tok in the US to only show morons as much as possible and in China their version promotes educational STEM related learning. They're extremely patient with regard to letting us destroy ourselves, but they happily encourage us along the way.

Coffee. Please stock up on coffee. Do NOT drink the stuff myself, just don't want to be around any of you who will be going through caffeine withdrawals!!!
If people go cold turkey, it's a bad headache and lethargy for a few days of suck but you're mostly back to how you were before after ~2 weeks.

I'm worried about people addicted to much worse things - including prescription Rx's. The withdrawal from opioids or meth drives people to crazy criminal action today - imagine what it'll be like in a wartime economy?

If people go cold turkey, it's a bad headache and lethargy for a few days of suck but you're mostly back to how you were before after ~2 weeks.

I'm worried about people addicted to much worse things - including prescription Rx's. The withdrawal from opioids or meth drives people to crazy criminal action today - imagine what it'll be like in a wartime economy?
Don't worry, their withdrawal will hit immediately after being cut off and will only last a week or so.

Especially in Oregon where hard drugs have been decriminalized. When easy access goes away the addicts will be looking for alternatives in their neighbors homes.

CCP used the opium trade to take over China and starvation to murder millions along the way. If folks believe war with the CCP is here then food is probably their biggest purchase.

I firmly believe the drugs coming across the southern boarder are being primarily supplied by the ChiComs. Get so many people addicted that their addlepated brains will be of no use in counteracting any invading army. Of course, if you can get enough addicted, you could probably just show up in force and overwhelm us with minimal bloodshed.

Other than routine comprehensive preps, anything special if WW 3 or China Wars comes? Special arms? Preps?
I have plenty of ammo (when bubblegum hits the fan there will be plenty of ammo laying around), can never have enough food and water. Special arms? Well I guess if I can find a couple of extras I wouldn't turn them down. Hell I can eat them if I run out of food!!! LOL

That problem would mostly resolve itself in 2-3 days tops.

-E-

I watched a 4 part series on how the CCP took over China, great videos. Once you see them it's easy to see how the same things are happening here. Can't even tell you where the videos are because it would break the rules here but if you search them out you will get an understanding like you never had.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top