JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As for me,

1676041354404.png

Fo' chunutleh, Ah keep mah feathuhs numbahed fo' jus' such an okayshun!

If history has taught us anything, it won't be a war on American soil, or Chinese soil, or any rich developed nation's soil. It'll be fought in the Middle East (Pakistan mainly), Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other East Asian nations. Japan and South Korea would undoubtably be major American Allies in a war with China along with Europe and India in a world war situation, but as tends to happen in a world war situation countries take the opportunity to settle up old scores. India and Pakistan, Japan and China, S/N Korea, Ukraine/European Union and Russia, American/Canada and China. This war would have many battlefields and would prominently be fought on the oceans of the world, aircraft carriers, destroyers, submarines and endless gun boats up and down every delta and river. Holding major ports for war goods would be a major necessity for every and any country involved. Numbers are good for nothing if you can't land your troops.

Gregory

Last Edited:
Pretty sure war will be fought on American soil this time. CCP and its alliance want natural resources and we have plenty compared to China.
Anything is possible, I won't say it couldn't happen. But tactically it would be a huge loss of manpower and equipment. First off we'd know they were coming, they certainly aren't going to go west through Europe or Middle East, just not feasible. None of those countries would allow thousands of planes carrying troops through their airspace, it also wouldn't be feasible transportation wise, so the other option is going East towards our West Coast, and Japan is our Ally so they also wouldn't just let China walk through their airspace. The cost/logistical aspects of not only transporting millions troops (which would be needed minimum) , along with all necessary support troops that are necessary for any army to exist on foreign soil, along with any kind of heavy armor, also a logistical nightmare, it just isn't realistic. Not to mention astronomical amount of supplies millions of tons.

Also, it's worth mentioning, America, unlike any other country in the world, especially not China, has permanent Military bases all over the world in different countries.

Again, we'd know they were coming well before they put the first troop on a plane, lots of time to prepare. Our whole navy would be on high alert, Edit: (wrong number) hundreds of submarines, aircraft carriers, destroyers and all in between ships. It would be a slaughter before they ever reached the West Coast, if they ever reached the West Coast. There would be a protracted ocean battle that would most likely last months. If, a big if, they reached our coast, talk about an absolutely bloody and costly battle of attrition. The full might of the American/Canadian/Mexican military on home soil with time to prepare, I don't care how many or how good Chinese soldiers are, they would be destroyed wave after wave.

The only real way to truly attack the US and create a real beach head which to then move outwards against what would be an extremely hostile and well armed civilian force and land diversity would be to use nukes.

I'd love too hear your strategic reasoning why you think it would be on US soil, but as someone who loves to read war strategy and understands true cost analysis of war and the support necessary to wage one. I do not believe you are correct.

Gregory

Last Edited:
When the CCP goes to materials war with us they will have Russia as part of their alliance. Our war with Russia has made the bear pretty angry so if China wants to approach from the north over Russia I am sure they will.

They will take Alaska and seize all the oil they need to take Canada and Canada's oil.

CCP will have forces in Mexico and all the Mexican oil they need to strike Texas and the oil fields there.

China's allies in the middle east will refuse us oil and our ships won't have much oil to run on.

We sold our reserve oil to China.

We have sent billions of dollars of war equipment that will take months to replace to Ukraine.

We are understrength and 50,000 behind on recruiting.

I could go on but either people see how close we are or they don't.

When the CCP goes to materials war with us they will have Russia as part of their alliance. Our war with Russia has made the bear pretty angry so if China wants to approach from the north over Russia I am sure they will.

They will take Alaska and seize all the oil they need to take Canada and Canada's oil.

CCP will have forces in Mexico and all the Mexican oil they need to strike Texas and the oil fields there.

China's allies in the middle east will refuse us oil and our ships won't have much oil to run on.

We sold our reserve oil to China.

We have sent billions of dollars of war equipment that will take months to replace to Ukraine.

We are understrength and 50,000 behind on recruiting.

I could go on but either people see how close we are or they don't.
Umm, no. There will never be any military invasion of American soil without a nuclear exchange.

Umm, no. There will never be any military invasion of American soil without a nuclear exchange.
We are being invaded over the southern border as we speak, millions are coming across from many different nations.

Wasn't a nuke that drove them here but the effects of unchecked massive immigration will be like a war.

I am pretty sure you and I will see a war here in America.

Pretty sure war will be fought on American soil this time. CCP and its alliance want natural resources and we have plenty compared to China.
Why invade the USA with all the risks of crossing the Pacific, not to mention a "rifle behind every blade of grass"?
Every resource China could ever want is right across their border with Russia, up in Siberia
China's navy would litter the bottom of the Pacific before they got here. I doubt they could ever land any troops on CONUS. OTOH, Russia is bleeding itself out in the Ukraine and getting Chinese troops to the Siberian border would be a lot easier and safer for the Chinese. That war could go nuclear in a heartbeat.

Anything is possible, I won't say it couldn't happen. But tactically it would be a huge loss of manpower and equipment. First off we'd know they were coming, they certainly aren't going to go west through Europe or Middle East, just not feasible. None of those countries would allow thousands of planes carrying troops through their airspace, it also wouldn't be feasible transportation wise, so the other option is going East towards our West Coast, and Japan is our Ally so they also wouldn't just let China walk through their airspace. The cost/logistical aspects of not only transporting millions troops (which would be needed minimum) , along with all necessary support troops that are necessary for any army to exist on foreign soil, along with any kind of heavy armor, also a logistical nightmare, it just isn't realistic. Not to mention astronomical amount of supplies millions of tons.

Also, it's worth mentioning, America, unlike any other country in the world, especially not China, has permanent Military bases all over the world in different countries.

Again, we'd know they were coming well before they put the first troop on a plane, lots of time to prepare. Our whole navy would be on high alert, Edit: (wrong number) hundreds of submarines, aircraft carriers, destroyers and all in between ships. It would be a slaughter before they ever reached the West Coast, if they ever reached the West Coast. There would be a protracted ocean battle that would most likely last months. If, a big if, they reached our coast, talk about an absolutely bloody and costly battle of attrition. The full might of the American/Canadian/Mexican military on home soil with time to prepare, I don't care how many or how good Chinese soldiers are, they would be destroyed wave after wave.

The only real way to truly attack the US and create a real beach head which to then move outwards against what would be an extremely hostile and well armed civilian force and land diversity would be to use nukes.

I'd love too hear your strategic reasoning why you think it would be on US soil, but as someone who loves to read war strategy and understands true cost analysis of war and the support necessary to wage one. I do not believe you are correct.

Gregory

Why invade the USA with all the risks of crossing the Pacific, not to mention a "rifle behind every blade of grass"?
Every resource China could ever want is right across their border with Russia, up in Siberia
China's navy would litter the bottom of the Pacific before they got here. I doubt they could ever land any troops on CONUS. OTOH, Russia is bleeding itself out in the Ukraine and getting Chinese troops to the Siberian border would be a lot easier and safer for the Chinese. That war could go nuclear in a heartbeat.
Russia is the ally of China, we have made the bear angry so I recon the bear will allow China to cross over to Alaska.

Yes. Right now there would be a "rifle behind every blade of grass" but the governments of those 3 western states are doing everything that they can think of and using every dirty trick in the book to completely disarm the west coast.

Last Edited:
Russia is the ally of China, we have made the bear angry so I recon the bear will allow China to cross over to Alaska.
An alliance in name only. Russia has never honored a treaty and the Chinese know that. Again Why would China risk their entire Navy and marine forces to get to our resources when Russia is so much closer and abundant?

An alliance in name only. Russia has never honored a treaty and the Chinese know that. Again Why would China risk their entire Navy and marine forces to get to our resources when Russia is so much closer and abundant?
I don't believe the CCP will attack in a manner that puts their navy to risk. When the world war starts there is a lot they can do to minimize our fleet. They have been watching our fleet with drones for a long time.

They have been mapping the ocean floors and building island air bases. A lot of things they can do to save their navy.

Better question, why would China invade it's most profitable trading partner to get resources to build things to sell to it's most profitable trading partner?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top