JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The same politicians who vote to send guns to Ukraine say that Americans shouldn't own guns. Not only do they make these claims, they annually try to bar them from lawfully doing so, and have gone so far as to label them domestic terrorists if they disagree.

If I had to guess who the (liberty minded) American people will be fighting in the next several decades, it wouldn't be Russia or China and that's all I am going to say about the matter.

Yes probably FDR wanted some kind of excuse to enter WW2 and Japan gave us an excuse. We were already supplying the UK hardware before we entered the war.

If I was younger I would pick two places I would evacuate to when things go to war. If my home survives the attack then have enough to live on.

If I am driven from my home by radiation or war then my evacuation place would have supplies my family would use to live.

I am old, I won't be evacuating. At best we might get some warning and have a place to drive to but us old folks ain't walking.

Col Douglas MacGregor did a video on modern warfare that explains how the war with Russia is being fought.

If you realize the CCP is spying with every technology they have and then listen to how modern wars are being fought then you can figure what you may need when it comes here.

Here is 35 minutes on the Ukraine war, pay particular attention toward the end about the tanks we are sending.

Great link. A knowing insider that actually tells the truth. War is a business. However, our corrupt, greedy ruling Elites are underestimating both the danger and the Russians themselves. Hitler and Napoleon made exactly the same mistakes.

Great link. A knowing insider that actually tells the truth. War is a business. However, our corrupt, greedy ruling Elites are underestimating both the danger and the Russians themselves. Hitler and Napoleon made exactly the same mistakes.
History shows us Randolf Hearst used "yellow journalism" to push the Spanish American War. He was a piker compared to the propagandist news media today.

Other than routine comprehensive preps, anything special if WW 3 or China Wars comes? Special arms? Preps?
In truth, we've been at war with China since 1999. That's the year that two very smart Chinese generals redefined war. It's no longer guns, tanks, planes, and bullets. It's espionage, feints, disinformation, and steadily weakening America's cultural, financial, and military infrastructure by "soft" means. The title is Unrestricted Warfare and available as a free PDF download. Few Americans have even heard of the book, but it accurately details the strategy China is using today. As a case in point, watch the NFLX documentary "THE FACTORY" which describes when an abandoned GM facility is turned into an auto glass factory by a Chinese billionaire. The film depicts the enormous chasm between American and Chinese cultures, the covert plan to locate ever more Chinese facilities in the US, and the ultimate impact of automation. These are the forces shaping the future and should be the focus of the fools in the Biden administration. Instead, Israel's Neocon contingent has Biden throwing precious resources at another pointless war.

If American society is truly losing 100,000 people every year related to fentanyl drug overdose…maybe that's helping reduce the concentration of idiots.
It's killing a lot of naive young people as well as those you mentioned. We lost my wife's nephew's son. He was 27, a journeyman sheet metal worker, and an avid hunter and fisherman. Everyone seems to think that it only happens to someone else.

It's killing a lot of naive young people as well as those you mentioned. We lost my wife's nephew's son. He was 27, a journeyman sheet metal worker, and an avid hunter and fisherman. Everyone seems to think that it only happens to someone else.
Or when addiction happens to someone like Rush it's "not the same" or you "just don't understand all the circumstances"

While I'm not belittling the loss of your wife's nephew, - if a person is choosing to partake in illicit drug use, they are making that choice that jeopardizes their life. Ultimately it's little different than someone who makes other reckless/poor decisions that endangers their life, like driving 100 mph down the road, drinking and driving, unsafe gun handling, you name it. Making poor decisions can lead to being dead.

With the amount of information readily available at people's fingertips, ignorance is a choice, and poor decision making out of ignorance can still lead to people being dead.

While I'm not belittling the loss of your wife's nephew, - if a person is choosing to partake in illicit drug use, they are making that choice that jeopardizes their life. Ultimately it's little different than someone who makes other reckless/poor decisions that endangers their life, like driving 100 mph down the road, drinking and driving, unsafe gun handling, you name it. Making poor decisions can lead to being dead.

With the amount of information readily available at people's fingertips, ignorance is a choice, and poor decision making out of ignorance can still lead to people being dead.
Mostly true, however the decision started in China to ship killer drugs to America. If the drugs were not available then folks wouldn't take them.

CCP has declared war on America and the drugs are murder for profit. Add in the CCP released covid on the world and it obvious they are a country of murderous aggression. They openly spy on us now and threaten us for shooting the spy craft down.

At some point it will be a full war confrontation so it's good folks think about what they will do to survive.

I am not a master strategist. But it seems to me that the "perfect" war is the one where your enemies are destroyed, but your enemy's resources, materiel, and spoils/wealth are left intact. How better to do that with current technology than to kill/incapacitate the people with drugs/viruses/addictions, and incapacitate the infrastructure with cyber attacks and EMP, leaving the resources available for plundering? Nukes contaminate the spoils of war.

The scary part is a war with an enemy that seeks power, and doesn't care about the lives of their own people, let alone the lives of their enemy. Those are the ones who would likely press the nuclear trigger. Combine this with the globalist ideology that the world's population needs to be reduced, and there is a very dangerous cocktail brewing.

I am not a master strategist. But it seems to me that the "perfect" war is the one where your enemies are destroyed, but your enemy's resources, materiel, and spoils/wealth are left intact. How better to do that with current technology than to kill/incapacitate the people with drugs/viruses/addictions, and incapacitate the infrastructure with cyber attacks and EMP, leaving the resources available for plundering? Nukes contaminate the spoils of war.

The scary part is a war with an enemy that seeks power, and doesn't care about the lives of their own people, let alone the lives of their enemy. Those are the ones who would likely press the nuclear trigger. Combine this with the globalist ideology that the world's population needs to be reduced, and there is a very dangerous cocktail brewing.
Just for fun here:) I would like to think out the attack you pose.

Obviously the CCP would use their long Chinese history on what works and they even wrote books on how to defeat their enemies. SUN TZUE or something like that.

Defeat the enemy from the inside first, pay the big guy 10% to look the other way as you poison the population and destroy more with biological warfare. Turn all the citizens against each other, let crime run rampant, open the borders and let the nation tear itself apart.

Deciding what comes next is the difficult part. If they starve the country to death the there is no food as you move in to occupy. Your troops need rations brought thousands of miles so you can't have the calories it takes to occupy large areas. Nope you don't want to destroy the food sources and that would be the defenders top weapon, destroy and burn everything you might leave behind for the enemy.

CCP is going to have to remove the population before they move in. The survival here will be pretty difficult, old gents like me will die quickly.

Combine this with the globalist ideology that the world's population needs to be reduced, and there is a very dangerous cocktail brewing.
Globalism does not want population reduction. Globalism wants population increase because that means economic expansion which keeps the so-called globalist elite (LOL) happy in profits. Globalization/ism has always been about expansion, new markets, new labor sources, new resources, and so on. It's not some wacky plot hoisted up by a bunch of wacky secret actors, it's economic reality which has been going on for a very long time.

Mostly true, however the decision started in China to ship killer drugs to America. If the drugs were not available then folks wouldn't take them.

CCP has declared war on America and the drugs are murder for profit. Add in the CCP released covid on the world and it obvious they are a country of murderous aggression. They openly spy on us now and threaten us for shooting the spy craft down.

At some point it will be a full war confrontation so it's good folks think about what they will do to survive.
While I understand your sentiment, and while it is true to a degree, people still choose to participate in these vices, and despite their availability, many choose not to. It's a choice.

While I understand your sentiment, and while it is true to a degree, people still choose to participate in these vices, and despite their availability, many choose not to. It's a choice.
The culture the way it is and peer pressure as a tool a lot of kids will make a bad choice. China is taking advantage of our culture, it's good money.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top