JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It may start that way but it will further deteriorate into good old fashion killing.
Men hope they can resist the violence and do all they can to prepare for the fight they think will happen.

5th generation warfare is winning the battle without going to war.

I saw today where hundreds of thousands of Americans have been murdered but because of 5th generation warfare folks don't even notice.

I guess I'm just not seeing infrastructure like power and cell service being around long.
When I sell, I plan to build on land, and I plan to dedicate significant planning/effort/$ to being self-sufficient with regards to food/water & power - the latter mostly via solar. Not so much to save $, but to be more self-reliant.

For me, Starlink has been a small step in the direction of being less reliant on internet infrastructure by greatly reducing the "last mile" issues almost all ISPs have. If we have a super earthquake, as long as I have power (I have some solar and LiFePO4 batteries now, and gensets), I will probably have internet (and phone) via Starlink.

Yall won't like this but it's just opinion so no need to get angry. America will lose WWIII. More I read and study I believe we have lost already. Enjoy today while you can.
A lot of people with Red Dawn fantasies are going to be disappointed. Unfortunately it appears we aren't made of the same stuff as our previous generations. If we were we would never have let it go this far.

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."
Ronald Reagan

I'm trying to think what use it would serve. Cell service will be gone, going to play games on your phone? :s0092:
I have some LED flashlights and CR123A batteries. My flashlights have miniature circuits in them. Will they work without them being in a EMP proof bag or EMP ammo can?

Last Edited:
A lot of people with Red Dawn fantasies are going to be disappointed. Unfortunately it appears we aren't made of the same stuff as our previous generations. If we were we would never have let it go this far.

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."
Ronald Reagan
There are some very intelligent people here, a number of them with a far higher IQ than I and it's because they are so smart that 5th generation warfare is winning the battle. It's a war for the mind and very intelligent people don't see how it's being waged. It would take a huge effort to explain it the way it was explained to me and I just don't have the time or inclination to do the work.

Those that want to know will look it up.

There are some very intelligent people here, a number of them with a far higher IQ than I and it's because they are so smart that 5th generation warfare is winning the battle. It's a war for the mind and very intelligent people don't see how it's being waged. It would take a huge effort to explain it the way it was explained to me and I just don't have the time or inclination to do the work.

Right there with ya. Was in the telecom industry for almost 20 years. There was already a lot of shady stuff going on at that time. Got out of the industry when the major telecoms started investing in social engineering, as well as devoting research into making apps more addictive. Those were the seeds of data mining, tracking and collection, back door exploits, and manipulation that would become the foundation of today's 5th gen tech warfare.

Right there with ya. Was in the telecom industry for almost 20 years. There was already a lot of shady stuff going on at that time. Got out of the industry when the major telecoms started investing in social engineering, as well as devoting research into making apps more addictive. Those were the seeds of data mining, tracking and collection, back door exploits, and manipulation that would become the foundation of today's 5th gen tech warfare.
Anyone paying attention to the Twitter files can see just a small part of the 5th generation war being waged on us. It's no longer tin foil hat, they are marching some of the guilty before congress.

Unfortunately the normalacy bias keeps the most intelligent from seeing the battle for the mind with 5th generation warfare.

:s0153: I see an opportunity here for some enterprising storage facilities to install a large walk-in Faraday Cage (convert a larger unit in their facility), with secure storage lockers of various sizes inside to keep everything from communication equipment to personal electronics to generators, maybe even small vehicles like A/UTV's (fuel drained).

:s0153: I see an opportunity here for some enterprising storage facilities to install a large walk-in Faraday Cage (convert a larger unit in their facility), with secure storage lockers of various sizes inside to keep everything from communication equipment to personal electronics to generators, maybe even small vehicles like A/UTV's (fuel drained).
Just buy a shipping container, some copper mesh (a lot of it), some wire mesh gasket, some copper cable, and build your own.

I have a 2K SF shop with metal siding and roof. Wouldn't take much to convert it. Cover the windows, replace the man door frame with a metal frame, put up some shielding inside...

Then you just have to walk the 10 miles to that location, get your stuff and walk back.
Hmmm I see an opportunity. I think I'll buy an old GMC Carry-All and start my Post-Apocalypse Taxi Co.

Well ... 5GW ... never heard of it. Thanks for the post as I did look it up. I read an intro about it from Grey Dynamics and I suspect your suspicion regarding 5GW may be accurate. I guess I live under a rock. I don't do ANY social media stuff (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc....). It's nice living in an area where cell phones don't work and there's no inclination to log into something with the pc (other than NWFA - :D).

There's no question the social media platforms have rotted at least one person's mind, likely many. I never considered anything akin to 5GW.

Interesting...

Well ... 5GW ... never heard of it. Thanks for the post as I did look it up. I read an intro about it from Grey Dynamics and I suspect your suspicion regarding 5GW may be accurate. I guess I live under a rock. I don't do ANY social media stuff (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc....). It's nice living in an area where cell phones don't work and there's no inclination to log into something with the pc (other than NWFA - :D).

There's no question the social media platforms have rotted at least one person's mind, likely many. I never considered anything akin to 5GW.

Interesting...
Glad some try to be informed about the WWIII we have been fighting for some time. Thanks for the feedback.

If people want a better chance at survival it's important they be informed but a lot can't be said under rules of this site.

I obey the rules, this is a great site so if folks want to be informed they have to search.

5th generation warfare has already killed millions so folks that are going to survive it should learn how not to be murdered.

Glad some try to be informed about the WWIII we have been fighting for some time. Thanks for the feedback.

If people want a better chance at survival it's important they be informed but a lot can't be said under rules of this site.

I obey the rules, this is a great site so if folks want to be informed they have to search.

5th generation warfare has already killed millions so folks that are going to survive it should learn how not to be murdered.
IMO, there is no such thing as 5GW. And what they call 4GW is wrong. That whole way of categorizing warfare doesn't make any sense. Sounds like a corporate sales pitch to sell stuff to .gov, not something a military historian would come up with.

IMO, there is no such thing as 5GW. And what they call 4GW is wrong. That whole way of categorizing warfare doesn't make any sense. Sounds like a corporate sales pitch to sell stuff to .gov, not something a military historian would come up with.
I have a video I can't post here that details how 5th gen warfare was used to kill millions. It's 40 minutes long and cites proof positive how it's used. It would be nice to post it here but it's going to take reviews by all the guys that manage here to make sure it's allowed.

It is a life saver and it's truth can't be disputed but I respect the rules here and won't post it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top