JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And she is a Coastt Guard officer?
Good Lord everyone that I know of that is in oe was in the Coast Guard or the Army this always carrying, what's up with that???:rolleyes:
She is not a coast guard officer she was in the coast guard years ago now she is mom and still going to school and working at a hospital and is asst cheif of the island volunteer fire department.but
She can't make up her mind now lol .
Does she want to help the drug addicts or kill them .
Believe me she has been on calls three or four times for the same drug addict.
I said next time I got the call for that address .
I would stop for lunch on the way .lol
She's not like me she doesn't want to hurt people UNLESS they hurt her kids or dogs.
Lol I will shoot you if you spill my beer .
Mmmmmm go figure

She is not a coast guard officer she was in the coast guard years ago now she is mom and still going to school and working at a hospital and is asst cheif of the island volunteer fire department.but
She can't make up her mind now lol .
Does she want to help the drug addicts or kill them .
Believe me she has been on calls three or four times for the same drug addict.
I said next time I got the call for that address .
I would stop for lunch on the way .lol
She's not like me she doesn't want to hurt people UNLESS they hurt her kids or dogs.
Lol I will shoot you if you spill my beer .
Mmmmmm go figure

My bad I figured she was still in. People have their own outlook on life and it generally change when confronted with like situations like this. I said generally, some people just never wake up. Complacency kills.

This is what I tell my sister all the time waiting in line at a ferry or a bridge .or on a ferry .you are a sitting duck if you're not paying attention .and have the means to counter anything that happens.

Amen. As a frequent rider of the ferries, this thought has crossed my mind...a lot. I've only ever seen uniformed police on a ferry once. I don't know if there is the equivalent of an "Air Marshall" on the boats. Anyone know?

But given how relaxed security is, I've wondered why anyone would bother going after a jet when you could drive a van full of whatever you want right on board...men, guns, explosives, etc.

Once the boat leaves shore you can then cause whatever havoc you wish and then have your buddies who were following in a motor boat, pick you up. And what the heck would you do as a passenger. There's nowhere to run.

For this reason I'm always armed when riding the boats and there's always a rifle in my truck when my vehicle is with me.

Amen. As a frequent rider of the ferries, this thought has crossed my mind...a lot. I've only ever seen uniformed police on a ferry once. I don't know if there is the equivalent of an "Air Marshall" on the boats. Anyone know?

But given how relaxed security is, I've wondered why anyone would bother going after a jet when you could drive a van full of whatever you want right on board...men, guns, explosives, etc.

Once the boat leaves shore you can then cause whatever havoc you wish and then have your buddies who were following in a motor boat, pick you up. And what the heck would you do as a passenger. There's nowhere to run.

For this reason I'm always armed when riding the boats and there's always a rifle in my truck when my vehicle is with me.
Yep every time I go on the ferry I sit in my car and wonder the same thing and look around .at everything it's kinda scary if you really think about it.

When I lived in WA and used the ferry a bunch I had a sweet "truck" gun and my .45 when heading off island. Near leben inch burl and several std cap mags. The beauty of a CPL in the Evergreen State. Nowhere does it say how big that concealed pistol can be.....Don't get me started on Kali.......:mad:

Brutus Out

Boat or a bridge would be a tactical nightmare....
As a general rule , I do my best to avoid contact...it may be better , given the fact that you have limited options to escape or avoid the shooter...to go on the offensive in these cases....Armed or not.

Again as always , size up the situation you are in ( and yourself as well ) and make a decision...or one will be made for you.
Andy

I take my doesn't exist plastic computer-printed machine gun ... no one can see it or detect it .. it's made of plastic and shoots NURF bullets .. the foam ones with the little suction cup on the end ...

I just watched a YouTube video about a almost 30 year couple who quit their jobs and went on a world bicycle tour. They wanted to show that people are warm and wonderful out there. They were stabbed multiple times by a car load of Isis fans.
My Dad was born in a very rough place where tensions with the religion of peace went back about a millennium. The same town where World War One started. So nothing is new. There is only one way to deal with the insane. What I really wonder is how all of US can unite against THEM !

I take my doesn't exist plastic computer-printed machine gun ... no one can see it or detect it .. it's made of plastic and shoots NURF bullets .. the foam ones with the little suction cup on the end ...
Seriously where can I get a couple of NURF bullets? I need them to fix a loose dash gauge glass.

These are my favorite PDW's..... ATM. ;)

View attachment 481488
What buffer are you using in those.
I went and shot mine Wednesday and it was way over gased I have adjustable gas block on mine but I didn't mess with it yet.
I ordered two buffers last night.
Spikes tactical 4 oz and a heavier 5 oz .
I got a heavier spring also .on my other pistol I had short stoking problem but that was fixed with just the change of the spring but this one is going to be more .I think

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top