JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't know, prolly not for ID residents, but since they honor OR CHL's, my "pistol" would fly. Consequently, I only ever saw ONE cop car then entire trip... OSP on I-84 just East of Hood River running a speed trap... bastiges, ya missed me!!

:s0118:
One good reason to fly Air Farce in three letters and three numbers: "ALQ-184." :D

Don't know, prolly not for ID residents, but since they honor OR CHL's, my "pistol" would fly. Consequently, I only ever saw ONE cop car the entire >900 mile road-trip... OSP on I-84 just East of Hood River running a speed trap... bastiges, ya missed me!!

:s0118:
good thinkin

good thinkin

These are my favorite PDW's..... ATM. ;)

D4C38564-D2DC-48F9-8299-E2C400EB9B57.jpeg

Well that's it then l got a little safety bonus coming from work about 500 bucks .
And my sister is has a frist responder and ex military discount .im going to take her to the gun shop and get her a S@W SHEILD .
SMITH AND WESSON HAS A DEAL UP HERE AT THE GUN STORE FOR FIRST RESPONDERS AND MILITARY. and I got mags for a sheild already.
Because I was going to get one .but I bought the Glock 19 X instead

Coulda been somebody else in the woodpile... :p There are rumors that my paternal grandfather was the product of an affair rather than the line whose name we bear.
I think it was the guy who used to hang around always had his hair in a bun .and had those skinny jeans on .lol .lol

No but seriously she would listen to me but she has other influence in. Her life AKA THE IN-LAW FAMILY BUNCH OF LIBRAL FRICKIN THORN IN MY SIDE.

The fact of the matter is im done with the libral B.S. oh he's on drugs let him live how he wants bla bla bla or you cantc stop him from killing you because if you use a gun to stop him then your the bad guy .#_+((#&(+&$ .YOU IM DONE
I DON'T DRIVE A 108 MILES ONE WAY TO GO TO WORK BECAUSE I LIKE SCUM BAGS LIVING NEXT DOOR TO ME.
JUST THE OPPOSITE

Lol it's a never ending battle between my family and her husband family.they think the whole world is butterfly and rainbows..
And I have to keep them in check.

And she is a Coast Guard officer?
Good Lord everyone that I know of that is in or was in the Coast Guard or the Army is always carrying, what's up with that???:rolleyes:

Last Edited:
Here you go @Stomper . almost done with this truck gun or trunk gun. Law folder dosols Quick Detatch barrel 10.5 Inc barrel blade pistol brace. I'm waiting on the BCG AND CHARGING HANDLE. IMG_20180724_222652.jpg IMG_20180724_222711.jpg IMG_20180724_222735.jpg IMG_20180724_222749.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top