JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I'm not sure if this is the place but seems right.
I saw on the news that a guy just got out of a car and just started shooting today on the hood canal bridge.shot multiple shots and hit two cars.almost hit guy and kid in one car then shot another car .then he shot himself.
This is what I tell my sister all the time waiting in line at a ferry or a bridge .or on a ferry .you are a sitting duck if you're not paying attention .and have the means to counter anything that happens.

Sorry I'm going to follow up with my sister lives on a island .and when I go to her house .on the ferry my pistol is in my lap .and I have a rifle in the back seat.

This was kinda crazy . because I just got done telling my sister she needs to start carrying .
She has debating it for long time. I tell her that ferry you go on is a death trap.
And then the news came on with this

Lol this reminds me I left a pistol mag in my sisters car lol .now I know what happened to the lost mag .lol
Okay fun time is over im going to say something that pretty much all of us know.
But these ferry's are death traps no inspection.just DRIVE on .
If you're on a ferry and someone decided they going to kill everyone . you're only hope is to jump over board. UNLESS YOU CAN KILL HIM FRIST.

when we go out if town i pack an AR, body armor, and like 3 or 4 full mags.

also my EDC pistol

LOL.... last weekend on our 3-day road trip through Hell's Canyon I had my G19 and three mags, my 11.5" AR pistol (so I could legally carry loaded in the car in OR and ID) and three mags, my 3" Tanto folder, and my 3" Karambit folder.... but no body armor, that's for wussies.

:D

Translation.... I haven't settled on a body armor kit, yet. ;)

Lol this reminds me I left a pistol mag in my sisters car lol .now I know what happened to the lost mag .lol
Okay fun time is over im going to say something that pretty much all of us know.
If you're on a ferry and someone decided they going to kill everyone . you're only hope is to jump over board. UNLESS YOU CAN KILL HIM FRIST.

I'll take that bet!! ;)

Sorry but I'm kinda going on a rant here .
Because I just got out of the car today with my sister and niece.and guess what they do in the ferry line .or on the ferry.
YEP IF YOU GUSSED LOOK AT THERE PHONES.
WINNER .
REDICULOUS.i tell my neice all the time take your face out of the phone pay attention to the world around you .then my sister does the same $#!+

Sorry but I'm kinda going on a rant here .
Because I just got out of the car today with my sister and niece.and guess what they do in the ferry line .or on the ferry.
YEP IF YOU GUSSED LOOK AT THERE PHONES.
WINNER .
REDICULOUS.i tell my neice all the time take your face out of the phone pay attention to the world around you .then my sister does the same $#!+

I'll bet your sister was adopted. :D

Lol it's a never ending battle between my family and her husband family.they think the whole world is butterfly and rainbows..
And I have to keep them in check.

Or throw him overboard... I'd rather Reach Out and Touch Someone from greater than Bad Breath Range myself. Crack off a Mk 262, then... "Drop the gun, Swimming Lesson or drop DRT, your call."

They love this guy Sanders,_Bernie.png

LOL.... last weekend on our 3-day road trip through Hell's Canyon I had my G19 and three mags, my 11.5" AR pistol (so I could legally carry loaded in the car in OR and ID) and three mags, my 3" Tanto folder, and my 3" Karambit folder.... but no body armor, that's for wussies.

:D

Translation.... I haven't settled on a body armor kit, yet. ;)

is there a no loaded rifle in vehicle law in idaho?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top