JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No dis, but honestly, I have to ask, what possessed you to buy that thing?
He couldn't find one of these?

crv.jpeg

edit: Quit drooling. Already sold! :)

probably one of my very favorites to shoot. An MPA defender. SO much fun. So ridiculous looking. The sights are pure garbage. But with a red dot, it is far more accurate than it has any business being. Would I take it as a SHTF gun? You bet. Compact, and very capable, but I look like a bad, fat 80s action hero impersonator.

probably one of my very favorites to shoot. An MPA defender. SO much fun. So ridiculous looking. The sights are pure garbage. But with a red dot, it is far more accurate than it has any business being. Would I take it as a SHTF gun? You bet. Compact, and very capable, but I look like a bad, fat 80s action hero impersonator.
If Hi-Point made a MAC 10, this is what I feel like it would look like.

I second a Jennings .22. What a hunk of junk. I met Paul Harrell a couple years ago at a gun show, and somehow got on the topic of Jennings 22's. He told me the best thing to do with it is to hang it up and shoot it with a real firearm!!! Perfect.

I have a Jap bolt action that a bubba with way too much time on his hands restocked with a custom fiberglass stock with a knife that was installed in the forearm and a battery light that was in the butt stock and shined out the back. It has a secret compartment in the side that opens up for storage of whatever. The glitter paint on the knife handle was a little over the top. I was given the rifle by someone I know but never found out who made it.

We deserve a pic of this!

What he ^^^ said!

I have a Jap bolt action that a bubba with way too much time on his hands restocked with a custom fiberglass stock with a knife that was installed in the forearm and a battery light that was in the butt stock and shined out the back. It has a secret compartment in the side that opens up for storage of whatever. The glitter paint on the knife handle was a little over the top. I was given the rifle by someone I know but never found out who made it.

What can I say? :s0092:

Mine all go bang. :s0121:

Well, maybe my Matchlock is a little iffy at times. :s0001:

I almost forgot. Back in the day, I had a Star .380 that would try to eat the web of my hand when I fired it.:eek:
needless to say, It's long gone. :s0023:

Last Edited:

Japanese Arisaka in a very custom stock! Check out those Japanese characters on the receiver which will tell you what type it is. Should be either 6.5 or 7.7 MM. Many were re-chambered so with all that custom work done I would check that as well. Unique!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top