JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No dis, but honestly, I have to ask, what possessed you to buy that thing?
He couldn't find one of these?

crv.jpeg

edit: Quit drooling. Already sold! :)

probably one of my very favorites to shoot. An MPA defender. SO much fun. So ridiculous looking. The sights are pure garbage. But with a red dot, it is far more accurate than it has any business being. Would I take it as a SHTF gun? You bet. Compact, and very capable, but I look like a bad, fat 80s action hero impersonator.

probably one of my very favorites to shoot. An MPA defender. SO much fun. So ridiculous looking. The sights are pure garbage. But with a red dot, it is far more accurate than it has any business being. Would I take it as a SHTF gun? You bet. Compact, and very capable, but I look like a bad, fat 80s action hero impersonator.
If Hi-Point made a MAC 10, this is what I feel like it would look like.

I second a Jennings .22. What a hunk of junk. I met Paul Harrell a couple years ago at a gun show, and somehow got on the topic of Jennings 22's. He told me the best thing to do with it is to hang it up and shoot it with a real firearm!!! Perfect.

I have a Jap bolt action that a bubba with way too much time on his hands restocked with a custom fiberglass stock with a knife that was installed in the forearm and a battery light that was in the butt stock and shined out the back. It has a secret compartment in the side that opens up for storage of whatever. The glitter paint on the knife handle was a little over the top. I was given the rifle by someone I know but never found out who made it.

We deserve a pic of this!

What he ^^^ said!

I have a Jap bolt action that a bubba with way too much time on his hands restocked with a custom fiberglass stock with a knife that was installed in the forearm and a battery light that was in the butt stock and shined out the back. It has a secret compartment in the side that opens up for storage of whatever. The glitter paint on the knife handle was a little over the top. I was given the rifle by someone I know but never found out who made it.

What can I say? :s0092:

Mine all go bang. :s0121:

Well, maybe my Matchlock is a little iffy at times. :s0001:

I almost forgot. Back in the day, I had a Star .380 that would try to eat the web of my hand when I fired it.:eek:
needless to say, It's long gone. :s0023:

Last Edited:

Japanese Arisaka in a very custom stock! Check out those Japanese characters on the receiver which will tell you what type it is. Should be either 6.5 or 7.7 MM. Many were re-chambered so with all that custom work done I would check that as well. Unique!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top