JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here's a poll, the number of Americans that are anti firearm plus the number of Americans that want your scary black rifles taken away adds up to more than 50% of the population.

There may be considerable overlap in those two categories. Unless they were options to the same question?
Indeed.

But the simple fact is.. AR15s /"scary black guns" have been among the top-selling firearms in the US in the last 9 years or so. This includes the vast number of stripped lowers, uppers, large pistols/similar firearms. I would wager to say that no less than 75% of the gun owning public has at least one.

Edit. If the frequency of AR15 components being out of stock/sold out is any indication... retro A1, C7, A2s are pretty hot right now as well as corresponding retro parts

I live in Seattle and everytime I head over the the pistol range all I see is about 16 weapons per Asian lololol, they be buying up all the guns and ammo lololol.
Math checks out.

1000013748.jpg

For awhile I worked for a company that did emergency repairs,[ Fire, Flood, Smoke, Storm damage] The first on site would shut off the water , gas, electric, then they had people that would find them a hotel room , pack up and store their things, etc...
The people packing them up said 75% of them had a gun of some kind. DR

I sleep well knowing that we have passed the point that there are so many firearms out there, that even if the lefty nazis succeeded in passing a law banning and confiscating firearms, they wouldn't even get half before people fought back.

If we have an estimated 450 million civilian owned guns; then clearly more than 100 million of Americans own guns. Granted there's a lot of gun owners who own more than 5 firearms (I'm now one, due to late father) but it could average out to far more because the majority of gun owners have 1 to maybe 3 guns, especially recently/new gun owners
"That top 14% of gun owners – a group of 7.7m people, or 3% of American adults – own between about eight and 140 guns each. The average is 17."

"That top 14% of gun owners – a group of 7.7m people, or 3% of American adults – own between about eight and 140 guns each. The average is 17."
17 that we told you about! :)

At long last! I'm above average at something! :s0140:

Last Edited:
Super gun owners…. Kinda makes them sound like super hero's, which they may be when the SHTF…

Anyone else find it curious that this boils down to 3% of American adults, the same percentage that's commonly touted as being responsible for a successful Revolutionary War and the defeat of a King and his army…

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top