JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
According to the video, not only can they have guns but they can mock California gun laws to a Californian's face. Unfortunately, the video doesn't detail Russian gun laws or what they need to own guns.

Yes they can and lots of them do, I lived/worked in Russia for 3 years and was allowed to buy/own 2 shotguns ( 1 pump/1 O/U) and 1 hunting rifle..Mosin in 30-06 Springfield, internal mag only no detachable stuff..I had to take a online/ in person safety class at state/federal level, pass a background check, and a DR supervised mental heath exam, that was a hoot. Had to buy a state approved gun vault, and could only buy 100 rounds per month, I could however buy all the ammo i wanted at the state run rifle range or skeet club. As well the local PD guys could show up at anytime to check on your firearm storage.It all went rather smooth, the only issues I had was went I was invited to go hunting they all drank huge amount of beer before the hunt and massive amounts of vodka after the hunt, great fun, hunted for Red Deer/Moose/Wolf and Brown Bear, never got a bear, also wanted to go on a Sheep hunt. but it was way to costly for me, I think nearly 20k at that time..The moose hunt was wicked fun.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top