JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The headline/premise is false because anti-gunners don't think.
Yes the do. They think they're safe and government prioritizes their personal safety #1. "If I call, they will come".

They think the news coverage of daily crime and assaults are of, "other people", for them to watch and comment on. Isn't that sad? They should have had a gun 🙄

Yes the do. They think they're safe and government prioritizes their personal safety #1. "If I call, they will come".
Like many gun owner that take responsibility for their own protection you seem to have not done your research. If you had... you would know that the criminal code of conduct allows any victim to call a 5 minute "time out" to call the police and give them a head start. Derrr.....

They still aren't likely to make it in time to save you, but criminals are required to obey the "headstart clause" before committing any heinous acts against you or your loved ones. It's the law.....

~"Woketard Laws for Dummy's Handbook"

:s0140:

Last Edited:
If I never moved out of Cali, I might not have got into guns. Living in the city where I did, I considered a shotgun, but even then, at the time there were very few places locally to shoot.

It was much easier to find an abandoned patch of land and ride my dirt bike. Even down the street from the Riverside County police academy, no one bothered you. Try blasting in city limits and it would be SWAT and helicopters.

Here, it's so easy and cheap to shoot (thanks TNL). I know people who claimed to have a pistol in their closets but never shoot. No doubt California alone has millions of guns that never see the light of day.

I only 'skimmed' the vid (this guy is kinda boring) but I believe whenever 'the polls' said gun ownership was at 30 %, or had dwindled 20 % as he quoted, it was probably at least at 50% or more.

New gun ownership has certainly increased the percentages but I firmly believe it has always been no lower than 50% possibly more.

All of the people I have known in my gun owning life (50+) years have owned guns. Maybe they were not say as active as others and I were with shooting, hunting etc. but nevertheless all owned guns.

I have occasionally even known certain 'left' thinkers, moderate and a few extreme liberals who too owned guns.

Bottom line is I think the 'polls' are way off for a variety or reasons.
Maybe the percentage has increased slightly in the last 5 years, a little - but long term? No - ownership has been decreasing and I would be very surprised if it was anywhere near 50%, much less more.

My bet is that at least some of those who bought guns in the past 5 years due to crime/riots/etc., are like those people who prepped for Y2K - they panicked, bought a gun, then when they weren't mugged or attacked by rioters, they got rid of the gun (sold it, gave it to someone who already had guns, etc.).

Either way, the number of gun owners who are pro-2A is still decreasing as a percentage of the population - we are a minority.

Maybe the percentage has increased slightly in the last 5 years, a little - but long term? No - ownership has been decreasing and I would be very surprised if it was anywhere near 50%, much less more.

My bet is that at least some of those who bought guns in the past 5 years due to crime/riots/etc., are like those people who prepped for Y2K - they panicked, bought a gun, then when they weren't mugged or attacked by rioters, they got rid of the gun (sold it, gave it to someone who already had guns, etc.).

Either way, the number of gun owners who are pro-2A is still decreasing as a percentage of the population - we are a minority.
HAHAHAAH Y2K, what a bunch of chowder heads lolololol.

Where do you get your data from?

Since 2004, 19 years after the Clinton ers AWB sunsetted; it's hard to argue that the AR15 and all of its variations and all the other newer modular sporting firearms that's not AR based; are not popular. The AR15 and all of its variations and derivatives are among the best selling firearm class in the last 5-9 years. Much of this can be laid bare at the feet of Obama and Biden, and bolstered by the pistol brace entering the market

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top