JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just thought I'd try my luck with the new faster e form system and paid for a Dead Air Mask HD 22. Hoping to have it in hand quickly. I got home and tried to log on to the aft website and it's down, just my luck. At least I have another 22 can already to keep me busy.

Just thought I'd try my luck with the new faster e form system and paid for a Dead Air Mask HD 22. Hoping to have it in hand quickly. I got home and tried to log on to the aft website and it's down, just my luck. At least I have another 22 can already to keep me busy.
Cool. Pew pew!
432DAAC8-FF25-400A-BB09-CFAE6CFBA3E8.jpeg

I already have a 22 suppressor but it's an all aluminum unit and a pain to clean. This new one will see some severe duty as it's easier to keep clean, can't wait to have it in hand.
Interesting. I haven't cleaned mine yet. But probably only 6kish rounds through it. No buildup at all though. I use clean ammo and did treat it with ceramic coating 3 times early on. Clean ammo is critical for me.

Interesting. I haven't cleaned mine yet. But probably only 6kish rounds through it. No buildup at all though. I use clean ammo and did treat it with ceramic coating 3 times early on. Clean ammo is critical for me.
Clean ammonia expensive, with four kids who shoot I'm using CCI Standard Velocity. It's bare lead but accurate, reliable, and consistent. My AAC Aviator II is a really good muffler but cleaning those cheap aluminum baffles are a pain. I had to buy a press to get them out of the tube after only 1000 rounds. I wanted something more durable than that, the price this trine was not a factor.

Picked up a few items (shown in red below) for my firearm-fluidity project.
Started as a 300BLK Pistol...
ui_DDpistol_config.jpeg
But sometimes it is a light-weight 5.56 rifle...
ui_DDrifle_config.jpeg
The "Is that a ridiculous flashlight on your firearm" thread made me realize I didn't have enough photon blasters on my ridiculous firearms. So I ordered some candy and stickers, ...and received a bonus MODLITE.
ui-candy.jpeg
...I need to order a mount and switch now. Maybe some LAAAZzzers and a tactical boat anchor for ease of boat accident'ing.
Received the lightweight Scalarworks mount with RMR combo...

ui_leapRMR.png
Today I took a trip to the candy store to pickup a rifle, that I will try to keep on the lighter side...I really only needed the upper, but it is getting more difficult for me to run a wrench...so pre-assembled it is. 14.5 light weight profile barrel, mid-length gas system, pin-welded. Weighs in just under 6 pounds. (older configuration, so it wasn't huge hit on my piggy bank)

ui_SLW.jpeg
Looked over some nice pistols...but I was lucky enough to escape with only the planned items.

Last Edited:
I got a couple buddies who are always instant m, but theyve been getting this 1600ish bullbubblegum the last couple of weeks. Im instant as well so I might need to go buy something and see if I get through or not.
I've always been instant, this was a first for me other than the time the dealer misspelled something.

I got a couple buddies who are always instant m, but theyve been getting this 1600ish bullbubblegum the last couple of weeks. Im instant as well so I might need to go buy something and see if I get through or not.
For those that get instants I think it's only not an instant if something is wrong on paperwork or if staters are super busy. Had like 5 instants and one wait a day in last couple months. That one was at a time ffl said they were really busy due to another m114 mini panic. Last instant was a week ago.

For those that get instants I think it's only not an instant if something is wrong on paperwork or if staters are super busy. Had like 5 instants and one wait a day in last couple months. That one was at a time ffl said they were really busy due to another m114 mini panic. Last instant was a week ago.
I agree, see post #8795 :D

Due in this week

UPDATE-- Finally got into the FFL to pick this up. Put together by Sig Custom works. Came with 3 - 21 round magazines, a mag well and a straight trigger. No range time yet.

IMG_0882.jpeg IMG_0883.jpeg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews