JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I already bought it two weeks ago, but I finally picked up my Ultrasonic cleaner for various pieces and parts. Hmm, now I will need a new excuse to spend hours in the garage ...

I got a new rail and light from cloud defensive. Now I just need a new mount for the light!

2022592B-6A94-4A51-8E1A-FE118AE1843D.jpeg

Just so I am clear - does this apply to my LCP II .380 pocket rocket? I feel like that caliber / frame combo is going to be an unpleasant little beast no matter what. I bought it as a cheap little backup, so while I am reluctant to drop $175 on sight upgrades (about what I paid for the gun), better spring and trigger might make good sense. Your thoughts?
For the LCP II and the LCP Custom I put Hogue Handsall grip sleeves on, makes them fatter, but way more comfortable. I did put springs from Fort Wayne Tactical on the Custom, made it better.

I managed to find some Automatch .22 at one of the box stores Monday. After getting that deal, my lady and I went out shooting rats with air guns and .22 ratshot. That was indeed fun. Sorry no pictures though, it happened. :s0060::s0015:

No problem and not sure if there's anyone that does
I had good luck getting my M1 Garand serviced at Bullseye in Tacoma. The armorer I worked with there is very knowledgeable, and an expert on Springfield rifles. I get the feeling he could take care of this for you, but can't be sure. I plan to stop in there tomorrow, if you like I can ask him and see what they can do with AKs. Otherwise you can give them a call at (253) 627-2855.

I had good luck getting my M1 Garand serviced at Bullseye in Tacoma. The armorer I worked with there is very knowledgeable, and an expert on Springfield rifles. I get the feeling he could take care of this for you, but can't be sure. I plan to stop in there tomorrow, if you like I can ask him and see what they can do with AKs. Otherwise you can give them a call at (253) 627-2855.
Sounds good thank you

I found a unopened box from Cabelas dated May of 2013. I found I bought 200 rounds (5 rounds per box) of Rio Royal 9 pellet 00 buckshot. I found on the floor of my pantry. I guess I will be going to the range real soon now. I think it was on sale for $2.99 per 5 rounds at that time.

I found a unopened box from Cabelas dated May of 2013. I found I bought 200 rounds (5 rounds per box) of Rio Royal 9 pellet 00 buckshot. I found on the floor of my pantry. I guess I will be going to the range real soon now. I think it was on sale for $2.99 per 5 rounds at that time.
That was the same price I found the same shells at Sportsman's W, must have been at least 6 months ago. This was still before any limits were imposed on people.

Ordered an assembled upper (just the upper) and a complete pistol upper in 5.56.

Reasons.

"If I see one, I have to buy it just to feel normal, and sometimes, if I don't see one, I have to find one"

I'm actually intending to use that upper as a carbine upper after I either legally buy or legally make a silencer I can pin to it. Plans can change but that's the plan now.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top