Buster Beaver Cerakote
Oregon Rifleworks
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
J&B Firearm Sales
Southwest Firearms
Sporting Systems
HighLine Firearms
Gun Deals
A cloud Defensive LCS tape switch holder and trex arms light bar. I am super impressed with the cable management capabilities of the LCS

E428991C-F576-4D75-8A47-7F01072DB722.jpeg

Reactions
And then 3 more stripped uppers. I'm done.

No seriously, I'm quitting now.
No you are not! Haha. On another note though I wonder if you are familiar with the .22lr conversion kit since you seem to be well versed in the uppers and lowers, is it worth it? We can take this to a PM if that helps. Thanks!

Dinglenutz

Reactions
No you are not! Haha. On another note though I wonder if you are familiar with the .22lr conversion kit since you seem to be well versed in the uppers and lowers, is it worth it? We can take this to a PM if that helps. Thanks!
I bought one for myself and one for the BiL - they seem to work great although I do worry a tiny bit about lead and other crud getting into the gas system. But so far no issues. Probably a bit less than 500 rounds for me so far though.

I did receive my Slovakian partial AK-47 kit, of course missing, by design, a receiver and barrel, some other small parts. It does have scary black synthetic furniture.

I also got four metal Yugoslavian 30 round Magazines and three Magpul 10 round magazines

Got some Hi-Viz sights for my Rocky Brass gen 3 G-17 slide, I got notified that my frame parts for Lone Wolf gen 4 G-19 frame have shipped, have a Grey Ghost side for it. Both slides have RDS Cut. Hopefully my wife picked up my Holosun 57C for one of them

Got the wrong AK-47 Barrel.

Ok everyone this thing right here is some voodoo black magic. There should be no way to carry a comped G19 with red dot and light in swim shorts and a T-shirt. But it is now possible....

BA4ED5A6-F787-4EFA-A9AF-CB85620889DB.jpeg

Is that skinny string bit the equivalent of “butt floss” ?
It wraps much like a thigh strap for a battle belt with drop holster. You don’t even notice it is there though. This setup has gotten some hate but I can’t think of a more innovative holster product.

Cerberus Training Group
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Pacwest Defense
Copeland Custom Gunworks
Sporting Systems
Southwest Firearms

Latest Resource Reviews