HighLine Firearms
Gun Deals
Low Price Guns
Simply Triggers
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Sporting Systems
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Reactions
It wraps much like a thigh strap for a battle belt with drop holster. You don’t even notice it is there though. This setup has gotten some hate but I can’t think of a more innovative holster product.
What location on the body is the pistol when it is in use?

STONER_63

Reactions
I picked up a new curio, the infamously troublesome Lorcin L9MM, for 15 bucks. It was missing the magazine, trigger safety and 3 grip screws. With the cost of the new parts, transfer fee and shipping, I'm up to 85 bucks now.

This should be an interesting restoration.

View attachment 880923
That is one interesting gun, all right. Numrich has a pretty good page in case you are looking for parts, mags, etc.

Reactions
That is one interesting gun, all right. Numrich has a pretty good page in case you are looking for parts, mags, etc.
Thanks, but it's already completed and firing. I did have to polish the striker channel and the feed ramp to get it running right.

A grip screw hole is stripped out though, so I'll need to drill that out and helicoil it.

Its been a rather fun gunsmithing project.

nosbocaj

Reactions
Ordered a CGS Mod 9 and Hydra SS this week. Cans #5 and #6.

cgs_hydra_v2_rear__1200x800_1.jpg cgs_mod_9_rear__1200x1200.jpg

nosbocaj

Reactions
I think you will be very impressed with the CGS Mod 9. I am extremely happy with mine and the balance on a pistol is excellent.
Great to hear, thanks! I already have a Rugged Obsidian that I love, but I wanted something a little more lightweight. The Mod 9 seemed a no brainer from the reviews I saw.

Reactions
Great to hear, thanks! I already have a Rugged Obsidian that I love, but I wanted something a little more lightweight. The Mod 9 seemed a no brainer from the reviews I saw.
Have the Rugged Obsidian 45 also. I like them both equally but for different reasons. To my ears they sound very similar on the same host. The Obsidian will likely start seeing more subgun duty.

Cerberus Training Group
Southwest Firearms
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Copeland Custom Gunworks
Pacwest Defense
Sporting Systems

Latest Resource Reviews