JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I already bought it two weeks ago, but I finally picked up my Ultrasonic cleaner for various pieces and parts. Hmm, now I will need a new excuse to spend hours in the garage ...

I got a new rail and light from cloud defensive. Now I just need a new mount for the light!

2022592B-6A94-4A51-8E1A-FE118AE1843D.jpeg

Just so I am clear - does this apply to my LCP II .380 pocket rocket? I feel like that caliber / frame combo is going to be an unpleasant little beast no matter what. I bought it as a cheap little backup, so while I am reluctant to drop $175 on sight upgrades (about what I paid for the gun), better spring and trigger might make good sense. Your thoughts?
For the LCP II and the LCP Custom I put Hogue Handsall grip sleeves on, makes them fatter, but way more comfortable. I did put springs from Fort Wayne Tactical on the Custom, made it better.

I managed to find some Automatch .22 at one of the box stores Monday. After getting that deal, my lady and I went out shooting rats with air guns and .22 ratshot. That was indeed fun. Sorry no pictures though, it happened. :s0060::s0015:

No problem and not sure if there's anyone that does
I had good luck getting my M1 Garand serviced at Bullseye in Tacoma. The armorer I worked with there is very knowledgeable, and an expert on Springfield rifles. I get the feeling he could take care of this for you, but can't be sure. I plan to stop in there tomorrow, if you like I can ask him and see what they can do with AKs. Otherwise you can give them a call at (253) 627-2855.

I had good luck getting my M1 Garand serviced at Bullseye in Tacoma. The armorer I worked with there is very knowledgeable, and an expert on Springfield rifles. I get the feeling he could take care of this for you, but can't be sure. I plan to stop in there tomorrow, if you like I can ask him and see what they can do with AKs. Otherwise you can give them a call at (253) 627-2855.
Sounds good thank you

I found a unopened box from Cabelas dated May of 2013. I found I bought 200 rounds (5 rounds per box) of Rio Royal 9 pellet 00 buckshot. I found on the floor of my pantry. I guess I will be going to the range real soon now. I think it was on sale for $2.99 per 5 rounds at that time.

I found a unopened box from Cabelas dated May of 2013. I found I bought 200 rounds (5 rounds per box) of Rio Royal 9 pellet 00 buckshot. I found on the floor of my pantry. I guess I will be going to the range real soon now. I think it was on sale for $2.99 per 5 rounds at that time.
That was the same price I found the same shells at Sportsman's W, must have been at least 6 months ago. This was still before any limits were imposed on people.

Ordered an assembled upper (just the upper) and a complete pistol upper in 5.56.

Reasons.

"If I see one, I have to buy it just to feel normal, and sometimes, if I don't see one, I have to find one"

I'm actually intending to use that upper as a carbine upper after I either legally buy or legally make a silencer I can pin to it. Plans can change but that's the plan now.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top