JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
ALBANY
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Do you have a surplus of goverment uranium you need to guard? Then do I have the piece for you. Made to meet a Department of Energy Contract the Colt DOE beat out all competitors including the legandary MP5. This thing is the most fun you can have in an AR15. I've got a Colt DOE upper I'm looking at selling. Not selling lower due to it being the registered portion of this SBR build (For 1,250 I'll sell you everything but the lower). If you know the DOE you know this is as clone correct as you can get right now. I'm looking for $1K for the upper but pretty open to offers.

Now that my glock sold I'm open to partial trades! (Preferably up to five hunderd trade value, open to most things)

Brownells carry handle upper, Adco barrel, Liemohn front sight and blast shield pinned by the John Thomas at retro arms, Angstadt Arms BCG.

orca-image-311398772.jpeg 1015221817a.jpg orca-image-311398772.jpeg 1015221817a.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I forgot one of the best parts. This comes with two mags. One 20 round laser engraved "Department of Energy" and a 32 round laser engraved "Department of B.D.Energy". No I'm not kidding, will add photos shortly.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.