JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I got mine after I tried the Bushnell AR 1-4x24 and I am beyond happy that I returned it and got the 1-6x24 Strike eagle. It is flawless. Glass is clear, and no fogging up. Even with a 1-6, you will find that hitting 200/300yds is not that difficult. Not sure about beyond that, haven't had opportunity to hit out that far yet with it. You will be happy with your purchase.

I first saw the 1-6x24 Strike Eagle mounted on a dummy AR at Tombstone Tactical in Phoenix, AZ- the sales guy walked me through it's features, and I was able to sight "targets" in their parking lot, and the neighboring mall parking lot (they have certain "targets" already measured for range). Even at 400-500 yds, the targets are clear. I'm looking forward to getting it on one of my AR's, and seeing how it does.

Geno

Same one I bought a year ago. Really like it and it can act as a red dot at one power if you are in a hurry and close range. It is a true, clear one power. The reticle is a little small/congested, but I have no real problem using the BDC lines. Good price. I paid $300 with shipping. Did it come with the lens covers?

I'm not sure if it comes with the flip-up caps, but for what I paid for it, I can buy some and not worry. I also like the illuminated reticle- I see this scope being a very good close-intermediate range optic. Looking forward to seeing how it does in drills with close targets and others staged at 100-200 yds.

Geno

I'm not sure if it comes with the flip-up caps, but for what I paid for it, I can buy some and not worry. I also like the illuminated reticle- I see this scope being a very good close-intermediate range optic. Looking forward to seeing how it does in drills with close targets and others staged at 100-200 yds.

Geno
You can see it being used in 3 gun competitions and close quarter drills all over YouTube. I used mine as a true 1x optic and a "reach out" optic, and it works great for both. Then I grabbed a Vortex Sparc AR for a dedicated red dot, and throw the Strike Eagle back on when I go out to do some long range precision shooting. Keeps a perfect Zero. Here's 50yds sighting it in. Can't find the 100yd pics...
20170701_120439.jpg

Got this today and FYI deal alert guys! Sportsman's is having a red tag sale on the sr9e for $319.00 only one mag. The chamber indicator is not on them and I think it's the better gun out of anything sub 450.
IMG_20170711_212717.jpg

Decided to try out the Schrade SCHF36 10.5 inch, full 1/4 inch tang Bushcraft knife. For the price of 34 bucks I figured why not. Saw Nutnfancy and a few others give it surprisingly good reviews. Got it home and put a shaving sharp edge on it, and a paracord lanyard. This weekend I'll put it through some tests. It already feels nicer in the hand than the Becker BK2. We'll see how it performs! 20170714_171815.jpg

My M & P 15-22 came back with its integrated bbl yeasterday. Went to see it, pay up and do the stamp thing. Oh yeah. Took some Ammo and got to shoot it on their range! Made more noise hitting the backstop!! Now come THE WAIT!!

View attachment 376641Just the Ammo. Bought 1000 rounds from Scappoose Bi-Mart

I can't wait to get back up to Salem next month- for sure I will be hitting Bi- Mart for ammo, MTM cans, gun accessories. And with the upcoming 2018 Ammo registry laws kicking in down in Kommiefornia, there's no question I will be making a large ammo purchase too. Ammo seems to be much cheaper in Oregon- aside from the no state sales tax.

Geno

It's pretty lame of Talon not to make a separate piece for the back straps. One piece per large or small back strap...
Yes but the way they go on as one solid piece wrapping around the whole Gun including the backstrap.... I just ordered 'Big and Burly'. O a good note they now carry 'Moss' as a color, pretty much their version of FDE
I don't recall how the did it for my Glock's or any other gun with interchangeable backstraps.

More AR goodies! The Magpul MS4 sling,IWC QD end plate, Rise Armament trigger, and KNS anti rotation pins I got on sale at Primary Arms 4th of July sale. The Tacksport QD scope mount, bore snakes, and Aim Assist throw lever I picked up on Amazon.

Geno
20170715_182129.jpg

Yes but the way they go on as one solid piece wrapping around the whole Gun including the backstrap.... I just ordered 'Big and Burly'. O a good note they now carry 'Moss' as a color, pretty much their version of FDE
I don't recall how the did it for my Glock's or any other gun with interchangeable backstraps.
I bought mine a week ago and just put it on last night, feels good and looks fine. I have the sand paper style on the XD Service .45 and I like it, nut for EDC conceal, these rubberized are great on the XDs 3.3 .45

More AR goodies! The Magpul MS4 sling,IWC QD end plate, Rise Armament trigger, and KNS anti rotation pins I got on sale at Primary Arms 4th of July sale. The Tacksport QD scope mount, bore snakes, and Aim Assist throw lever I picked up on Amazon.

Geno
View attachment 377029
You'll love that sling. They are so much softer than anything else out there, but still durable as hell!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top