JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, after making a visit to almost every major city in Washington State, Fed Ex managed to get my package from Optics Planet to me today. So, I got my parts to complete my latest build. Spent a little time after work finishing off the lower and adding the scope mount to the upper. Put it all together and these parts which have been waiting to finally come together for over a year are now a functional rifle!

Pics to come soon.

Today ordered up a set of Trijicon HD Night Sights for the recently acquired Shield .45... That pretty much negates the rebate :eek: image.jpeg

Bought a PSA AR9 stripped lower (blem) as part #1 toward the AR9 build I've wanted to do for a while now. Looking forward to finally getting that underway. The big question: pistol or carbine?? I like the idea of both, not sure which one I want the most right now. Opinions are certainly appreciated.

Bought a PSA AR9 stripped lower (blem) as part #1 toward the AR9 build I've wanted to do for a while now. Looking forward to finally getting that underway. The big question: pistol or carbine?? I like the idea of both, not sure which one I want the most right now. Opinions are certainly appreciated.
If you don't have an AR pistol in the collection, this might be an opportunity.

If you don't have an AR pistol in the collection, this might be an opportunity.

Actually I do, at least I have a pistol lower - complete that last year, just haven't had a dedicated pistol upper for it yet. I'm planning, hopefully, on adding a 10.5" pistol upper to that one. The 9mm could honestly go either way. If it didn't cost another $200, and a year-long wait, I'd love to do it as an SBR.

Actually I do, at least I have a pistol lower - complete that last year, just haven't had a dedicated pistol upper for it yet. I'm planning, hopefully, on adding a 10.5" pistol upper to that one. The 9mm could honestly go either way. If it didn't cost another $200, and a year-long wait, I'd love to do it as an SBR.
I'd do the pistol, if they change as many rules as they talk about the NFA will diminished and you might just need to change the buffer tube and add a buttstock in a year or so, or maybe not, but you would have the pistol sooner that's for sure.

I'd do the pistol, if they change as many rules as they talk about the NFA will diminished and you might just need to change the buffer tube and add a buttstock in a year or so, or maybe not, but you would have the pistol sooner that's for sure.

Well, as it turns out, while I hadn't planned for an upper yet, I have plans to meet up for a part trade/sale for a 10.5" upper this week, so pistol it will be, for now. Maybe SBR later??

Ordered some more BX-25 magazines. I've been slowly replacing unreliable Butler Creek magazines with said for a while. The Ruger magazines, while more expensive, run like a top. The others are hit and miss, at best.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top