JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, after making a visit to almost every major city in Washington State, Fed Ex managed to get my package from Optics Planet to me today. So, I got my parts to complete my latest build. Spent a little time after work finishing off the lower and adding the scope mount to the upper. Put it all together and these parts which have been waiting to finally come together for over a year are now a functional rifle!

Pics to come soon.

Got some photos up of the new AR build. Here is one photo, more posted on the Show Your Guns thread (post #4955) if you want to see more: Show your guns!

IMG_8571.jpg

Ordered some more BX-25 magazines. I've been slowly replacing unreliable Butler Creek magazines with said for a while. The Ruger magazines, while more expensive, run like a top. The others are hit and miss, at best.
Guess I should try my Butler's, I have six or seven but only four or five Rugers

For the past year I've not had any problem getting any primer I've needed at Cabala's. My problem is that I tend to not read the box fully and end up with magnum when I wanted standard.

I've almost done that myself a few times. Right now all I'm loading for is regular pistol, no magnum, so I've got to watch that I don't grab the wrong one.

Aero Precision Blem stripped upper and UPK. 30%-off sale ends TONIGHT, so if you're looking or something there get it before it goes back to Full Price!

Barrel source undetermined, but this upper's getting a 10.3 as the last stage of rebuilding the Gremlin...

This one is 1985, date on receipt along with how much they were new back then :rolleyes: Serial number corresponds with same year too. Shows it was bought with a box of .38, i'd wager it probably had that box, or less shot through it, that's it.
I picked a mid 70's earlier this year and cannot get myself to actually shoot it..Congratulations on your it certainly looks barely used.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top