JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My wife picked up my Springfield XDM 5.25 at our recent Front Sight course and asked why they did not put that kind of grip safety on all Springfield's. I said because I added a Powder River extended grip safety. She wants one on her Mod 2 Service now, so I ordered two. (one for my other Mod 2 40)

Bought a PSA AR9 stripped lower (blem) as part #1 toward the AR9 build I've wanted to do for a while now. Looking forward to finally getting that underway. The big question: pistol or carbine?? I like the idea of both, not sure which one I want the most right now. Opinions are certainly appreciated.

So, not planned, but got a chance to pick up a PSA 9mm pistol upper in a part trade deal that made it financially viable. So now I just need to get that lower in, build it out and start shooting.

And with that news that the ATF appears to have reversed it's 2015 'interpretation' regarding shouldering braces, this build may have just gotten much more fun! :D

798681528950-2_zpsnag3ze4g.jpg

View attachment 356156 View attachment 356157 View attachment 356158 View attachment 356159

Well guys there she is in all her glory the new Tikka T3 with the vortex viper! Dang I am impressed with this thing. Was shocked how light it felt for a bull barrel. Now to find a good Flash hider and get her to the range.
The drool is already coming out of my mouth. I have thought about getting a T3 but they are a little spendy for me. I have a pretty low gun budget.

New arrivals in hand from prior orders:
--VLTOR CASV-ELG handguard
--TacFire pistol buffer kit
--2x Anderson AR15 ambi safety
--1x Cold Steel Walkabout Stick

On the truck for delivery today:
--VLTOR rail-kit for CASV
--Aero upper
--Aero upper-parts kit

To order for Project Gremlin 1.0 completion:
--cordless drill
--IC13 AR finish-masking kit