JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
100790579_580_18FDBC93A822E9FE.JPG

I don't think I'll even bother with the paper, ribbon and bow. :D
Interesting idea, I too, am presenting a nice rifle (back) to my wife for Christmas, however, i had toyed with the idea of doing a "vacuum" wrapping paper job on it, making it *really* obvious what it is, i think it'd be funny.

Since my wife is also getting a rifle for Xmas, her own EBR (evil black rifle) in the form of a S&W M&P 15-22, I will put a bow on it and that's it.

She won't see it until Xmas morning and, gee, Santa was awfully good to both of us seeings how there is a Ruger Mark IV under the tree for me! :D

CDNN had one for $20, but I have concerns about a place that refuses to name suppliers... kinda like the visible contrast of the Seekins Red, but don't like the $40 sticker, though I have been accused of being unrealistically tightwad before. :(

Nice gift. Hope you don't have keister it at the boarder.:)
If you bury it deep enough, it's never a worry... They're headed up here this year, so he can experience a real AR...

I always bring something to play with when I go visit, last year it was a G19 and Commander...

This year he gets to play with all the illegal toys... Well illegal by California standards...

Round ball mold , percussion caps , three cans of powder ( Goex 2F ).
All from Greene's Gunshop in Oak Harbor Wa.
Greene's is nice local family run shop , with a great firearm selection , range and staffed with friendly folks.
Andy

Supposed to be broke... darn PSA emailed me some clearance deals on a viper diamondback 2-7x35 scope and a slide fire AK stock for rock bottom prices. I don't need them but I couldn't resist the prices. :cool:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews