JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bought some ammo to go in a clipazine, that goes in a pew pew (flash sale on a Tisas GI edition (?) for $309 :) )

First time owning a 45 ACP, don't think I've ever shot one (best MM fan).

PXL_20230610_010118054.jpg PXL_20230610_010125381.jpg PXL_20230610_010128665.jpg

Let's see, picked up several 10 round magazines for the P365 (in case Oregon gets stupid)…

Ordered up a complete P365 MOS replacement slide assembly. Anticipating a Holosun 507K (green dot) for Father's Day…

That'll dress the 365 out with optical sight and threaded barrel so I can play with it suppressed…

Buy a couple of Colt mags if the factory ones jam.
I picked up a Taylor's & Company (RIA) 1911 in 9 & 10mm when they were on sale. I've read the 10mm (comes with a KCI mag) either works, or it doesn't; if it doesn't: Wilson mags. The 9mm RIA and Tisas 45 ACP mags seem to be hit or miss.

These are my first 1911s, and I haven't fired them yet.

Strange new "mag makes a difference" world I find myself in, every other pistol I own just works o_O

I picked up a Taylor's & Company (RIA) 1911 in 9 & 10mm when they were on sale. I've read the 10mm (comes with a KCI mag) either works, or it doesn't; if it doesn't: Wilson mags. The 9mm RIA and Tisas 45 ACP mags seem to be hit or miss.

Strange new "mag makes a difference" world I find myself in, every other pistol I own just works o_O
I purchased a Wilson Combat also, it was worse than the supplied mec-gar's.
Would not function under any circumstance. Tisas 45 1911 Government.

I have only one problem with Mec-Gar mags out of 30 or so with EAA/Tanfoglio and no problems with Wilson Combat, 10 or so out of an AMT Hardballer - even the 10 round extended mags.

Both have excellent reviews.

I guess, find mags that work and let everyone else know. Maybe borrow some from friends.

I have the double stack RIA in 10mm and all the mags it came with say 40S&W on them oddly enough. They fit the 10mm with ease and function 100%.

New AFG (pictured) and MP7 style top cover (not pictured) for my B&T TP9. Since my TP9 is a Gen 1, finding a 2-screw AFG is next to impossible. The MP7 style top cover adds quite a bit of height to the weapon, and doesn't work with the current brace I have on it, so it goes into the "just in case I eventually want to reconfigure it" pile.

PXL_20230611_230047428.jpg

Picked up a Kel-Tec CMR-30 and ordered some extra mags.

Saw the new Girsan 2311 that the distributor says is coming, 10mm double stack optics cut, 5" barrel and put it in the favorites list shopping cart at my favorite FFL.

Probably stooopid to order these during a time of limited availability...but I have never claimed to be smart.
ui_BBs.jpg
Purchased the reduced velocity loads (1145 FPS) because the pheasant fly slower in the AZ heat. :confused: 🌵☀️

Purchased a sig p365 today on gbroker for $375 and it looks/is described as excellent condition.

After purchasing it I was geeking out looking at the photos and I think it might actually be an XL because the slide is marked as such. Which I'd be stoked if it is an XL.

The photos posted are not stock photos and appear to be the item auctioned.

I purchased 300 rounds of Federal HST +P 9mm, 100 rounds of 147gr .300 AAC, 50 rounds Speer Gold-Dot .45 ACP 200gr +P for my helpful neighbor, a case of S&B 9mm FMJ plinking ammo, a Vortex Crossfire II 4-12x40mm, Vortex M mounting rings, a wheeler scope mounting kit, a Tipton Ultra gun vice, and a Ruger American Ranch .300 AAC. It was a good day. And also a terrible one for my bank account.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top