JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Compact grip for my ruger alaskan, more .454 casull ammo, and an arex zero 1.

1F6D877D-DCD5-43C9-9DB8-0886BD1A39E0.jpeg FE0AF90A-19F2-437E-BA75-102C76FFD50C.jpeg 3DB942B8-4AF6-4467-8C7A-3C0BB358C4F2.jpeg

I bought a black powder cannon off Craigslist.. it works well. Even came with powder & cannon fuse. Went out & tested it today and shot in this heat, & yes we had water on standby but made sure to stay clear of anything too dry. Happy 4th 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

IMG_1028.png IMG_1021.jpeg IMG_1020.jpeg

Been wanting one of these in black but the distributors have been out of stock for a long time…

So I got one in FDE and will get one in black when it comes back in stock…

Also grabbed another 20rd mag and a box of 115gr TUI ammo which will penatrate four legged critters or soft body armor…

20rd mag sticks out a bit but the nice thing about Canik, so long as its long enough for the grip, all mags are interchangeable with their lineup…

One of the main purchase reasons, well, kinda, i got a new pair of shorts and theyvare a tad big so instead of sending them back, the IWB holster the pistol comes with makes the shorts fit nicely…

20230708_214909.jpg

Hello everyone.
Newbie here. I have it in my mind to purchase an old Mountain Eagle 22 lr pistol. The only thing holding me back is the availability of 10 round magazines. Apparently these ship with the common 15 round magazine which, is, of course a no go in our present day state.. I did an extended Google search but the last discussion anywhere as to clues of their whereabouts was here in 2021. This led me to the site and me joining. So here finally, is the crux of the matter: Where can I find a 10 round magazine? Anyone have any good leads? Much appreciated,
Jim

Hello everyone.
Newbie here. I have it in my mind to purchase an old Mountain Eagle 22 lr pistol. The only thing holding me back is the availability of 10 round magazines. Apparently these ship with the common 15 round magazine which, is, of course a no go in our present day state.. I did an extended Google search but the last discussion anywhere as to clues of their whereabouts was here in 2021. This led me to the site and me joining. So here finally, is the crux of the matter: Where can I find a 10 round magazine? Anyone have any good leads? Much appreciated,
Jim
Gunbrokerdotcom

Was recommend that I get one of these...So I picked up a Fighter Squadron Pack at Costco!

shows fueling GIF

Wheeeee F-16 BabeeeEEEEE.

It is a joke.... the F-16 is sold in a single pack... on isle 46.

Last Edited:
Okay. I might just buy the gun absent the mags then if you guys are confident it will come up. I don't want an expensive paperweight but I rely on others who know more about the odds than myself.
Thanks
They likely will not be cheap. I am looking at a Savage 1907 .32 cal and the mags are $100.00 used.

Have just tired of my Tipton workstation. Doesn't hold very well or are not able to fine tune a hold. Came across this one the other day. Got guns, got ammo, so tools it is.

https://www.realavid.com/2023/06/27/the-master-gun-workstation-revolutionizing-gun-maintenance/

Optics Planet (Ugh) has a few left. Backordered most places for now, just came out. Plus an added kit includes a hands-free magnifying glass, a light and a phone holder, etc (for You Tube videos?). The clamps are squeeze clamps, much better than the screw type (Tipton!).

MSRP - $199 w/ free shipping

Have just tired of my Tipton workstation. Doesn't hold very well or are not able to fine tune a hold. Came across this one the other day. Got guns, got ammo, so tools it is.

https://www.realavid.com/2023/06/27/the-master-gun-workstation-revolutionizing-gun-maintenance/

Optics Planet (Ugh) has a few left. Backordered most places for now, just came out. Plus an added kit includes a hands-free magnifying glass, a light and a phone holder, etc (for You Tube videos?). The clamps are squeeze clamps, much better than the screw type (Tipton!).

MSRP - $199 w/ free shipping
That looks pretty cool. I'm with you on the Tipton one. Mine turned into a golf ball/ball cap holder. Now if I was inclined to use it, it would be too much trouble to get at.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top