JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Went in to look for a bore alignment rod…. They had a bit more than I asked for. Have spent a lot lately so I had to put it on layaway.. will have it in a couple weeks!

IMG_0710.jpeg

Ordered a Vortex Scout Scope, going to see if it will be a good alternative to an LPVO as its a fraction of the price with almost the same magnification ranges..

If it works as expected, I'll be ordering a bunch more to replace my irons in a sense and help my eyes out...

Ordered a Vortex Scout Scope, going to see if it will be a good alternative to an LPVO as its a fraction of the price with almost the same magnification ranges..

If it works as expected, I'll be ordering a bunch more to replace my irons in a sense and help my eyes out...
The Crossfire 2-7x32 ? just bought an M1A that had one on it. Decent view. What I shot at I hit. Can't beat the price

It took a while, but this distance reducing tube was delivered today. It is a NF NX8 1-8X24mm F1 (C654)...
ui_ar15.jpeg
If I find that it doesn't fit this AR15, I will order some Badger Ordnance rings and mount it on the M1A?
ui_socom16.jpeg
I like the FC-DMx Reticle.
1X
1684697239010.png
8X
1684697265417.png

It took a while, but this distance reducing tube was delivered today. It is a NF NX8 1-8X24mm F1 (C654)...
View attachment 1425175
If I find that it doesn't fit this AR15, I will order some Badger Ordnance rings and mount it on the M1A?
View attachment 1425178
I like the FC-DMx Reticle.
1X
View attachment 1425179
8X
View attachment 1425180
That's pretty slick!

Quickie google search, looks like $1,750 - $1,850 (ish) retail pricing. While a bunch, it's pretty reasonable given today's dollar.

That's pretty slick!

Quickie google search, looks like $1,750 - $1,850 (ish) retail pricing. While a bunch, it's pretty reasonable given today's dollar.
I wish I would have taken advantage of their Dusty Boot Pricing on the first two. This one places me 4 deep into the brand.
I have one from the NXS line (pictured on the 18" barreled rifle), one from the ATACR line, and this makes the second in the NX8 line.
The NX8 line is pushes the limits on my budget, but I think it delivers on features and durability. Some of the European brands are 3 times the price…and that is way beyond the amount of tears I have for "buy once, cry once."

It seems like about the best reticle I could imagine.
Hopefully what it seems to be, will be proven in practice. The power throw-lever moves with a bit less force than the others listed above. I am not sure if it was part of the design or if it is because of the magnification range, but it makes for a smooth throw from 1X to 8X (and back again).

Nice M1A.... MT you got your handle on the forward handguard! How Cool is that??
Thanks! :rolleyes: I just edit those MTpocket'es into the photos to make it a bit more difficult for scammers to use the photos in fake ads.:oops:

Edit to add: It is also why I use grayscale photos.

Last Edited:
Just picked up this Ear Deadener...
ui_myears.jpg

Then the salesperson informed me that I would need something to quiet the dern thing down. :confused: So I also picked out and paid for an Ear Deadener Quieting Device. Then I had to ask permission from the Guv'n'R, had to bride 'em with $200, had send them a bald head shot... and now E'll get back to me sometime in the future to let me know if my bribe was good 'nuff....(And I guess if my pics were sexy 'nuff).o_O

I asked the salesperson how long they thought it might take. They replied six to ten months..... Heck, I will probably be deaf from the Ear Deadener by then.:( What a crazy kind of business.

Also picked up some fast ammo for the rifle. And some slow ammo for when I am not in a hurry.

A muzzle brake is an NFA item there?
No, the device to quiet the muzzle brake is and NFA item. Picked out an SF SOCOM762 RC2. I hope it does what I expect it to do.
1685059984254.png

I apologize for the confusion. I have had trouble with sentence construction after being bumped around a bit.

Last night.

2 boxes TUI 200gr 44Mag 20rds each
2 boxes TUI 125gr 10mm 20rds each
1 box 50rds 40gr 22mag
2 8rd 10mm 1911 mags
1 15rd 10mm G20 mag
Vortex Scout Scope

Ordered CMR 30 and 2 extra mags.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class