JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A Tax Stamp to turn a braced pistol into a short-barreled braced rifle.

The stamp is the only "part" required for this modification….and the only work involved is the use of patience.

o_O

Oh, and a Warden blast deflector.
1685582117208.png

Last Edited:
I bought a Glenfield Model 50 Bolt Action 12ga "Goose Cannon" today for $60. The seller wanted $50 but I kicked him an extra $10. The barrel has evidently been shortened and an external screw on choke added. The seller said he shot slugs out of it. No Serial number so probably pre 1968.

Picked up some new wood for my old battle rifle. (Nothing actually old about it, but I love the wood and carbon fiber look, great combo.)
PXL_20230603_233846860.jpg

Well........Sunday will be busy for me. I need to meet and pick up some bullets in the morning and in the afternoon, it'll be gun powder. Yup....purchased on the NWF classifieds.

1685848984374.png

Aloha, Mark

I went to pickup some small items, and to check on an order...
While I was waiting for an open register, I saw this freshly displayed Plast-etta 13,000+1 with the KungFu Grip.
I am going to try 🤞 to keep this one light enough that even I can pick it up.
ui_plastetta.jpg
Of course, the shop just called...the item I was checking on (SF SOCOM556-RC2-BK)....just arrived. o_O
Wonder if they offer travel vouchers...:confused:

So you got a brace. Is that a form 1 or 4? one month or 9?
It was purchased as a braced pistol almost 2 years ago.
I had to put one of my 16" uppers on it while waiting for the Form 1 ($200) to process.
Once I receive the stamp, I can return it to the manufacturer's original configuration.
It will then be considered a short barreled rifle. (with a brace)
I didn't go the "free" amnesty route because "free" has never worked in my favor.
Just hope I don't croak before I am able to use it again.

Last Edited:
Stopped into the lgs on the way home because it's been a while and came home with this beauty. An almost new S&W 646 Performance Center, no Hillary hole, #97 out of 500! It's a 40S&W that shoots so smooth, my wife loves the grips, didn't even question the extreme price, cost more than any of my X Frame Smiths by a large margin too!
F64E99FD-F6BD-42A6-B63D-D9D89FE2FF9D.jpeg EA9FC9CA-C5FD-4ADD-8C5C-79C53D4D3815.jpeg

Stopped into the lgs on the way home because it's been a while and came home with this beauty. An almost new S&W 646 Performance Center, no Hillary hole, #97 out of 500! It's a 40S&W that shoots so smooth, my wife loves the grips, didn't even question the extreme price, cost more than any of my X Frame Smiths by a large margin too!
View attachment 1435322View attachment 1435323
Did colt have that? I was in there Wednesday and didn't see it

Did colt have that? I was in there Wednesday and didn't see it
Yep, went in just to look and came out with that. Came with the very nice factory presentation box too. It was between another X Frame, this one in 350 Legend and that. The Legend is a rifle round and pretty pointless in a revolver so I went with the 646. I made the right choice, I may not get to use it much as the wife loves it.

Ordered 48 moon clips and a BMT Mooner Tool for the S&W 646 I bought last night. Can't wait for them to show up, really want to shoot this thing and it wasn't too reliable without moon clips last night.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top