JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was able to pick up a HSP D3CRM on sale from Memorial Day. Finally got a chance to mess around with it and I'm really digging it. Goes well with the battle belt and plate carrier.

Got my Marlin home 🇺🇸 45-70!

IMG_0919.jpeg

Probably stooopid to order these during a time of limited availability...but I have never claimed to be smart.
View attachment 1436489
Purchased the reduced velocity loads (1145 FPS) because the pheasant fly slower in the AZ heat. :confused: 🌵☀️
I am all about trying to shop local first. But there are times when you can't find items…and times when they can't be ordered in….
So, I placed an order with Bucking Horse Outpost. I was pleased to receive the exact item promptly, without damage to the packaging, and for a fair market price. Now I am prepared, if'n'when those pterodactyl return.

1687041235599.jpeg

Call me a sucker but I bought another Dagger frame (this one came with upper and three mags for $220) even though I haven't been able to get my original Dagger frame to work right. I paid $100 for my original Dagger frame a couple of years ago. Getting this one for $220 with threaded barrel optic cut upper, plus mags and PSA soft case seemed like a reasonable deal. Hopefully this frame has the Gen 3 locking block and works better than my original. The frame is in BG jail, took the rest of the stuff home with me.

Last Edited:
Just ordered a certum3 tenicor holster and a riton x3 tactix mprd optic for my new to me/used p365xl.

I got the 365xl for $375 + $25 shipping off gunbroker. Came in Thursday and I get to pick up Wednesday. It appears to be practically unused. I didn't get to tear it down in the shop but the once over looks like it's solid af.

The holosun 507 seems to be the top suggestion for optics but I have a riton tactix red dot on my 300 black out and it's solid for the scope of what I do. So hopefully the mprd does the trick for the xl.

The tenicors seem to be well received here and by many other forums/reddit I've found on the net.

Just ordered a certum3 tenicor holster and a riton x3 tactix mprd optic for my new to me/used p365xl.

I got the 365xl for $375 + $25 shipping off gunbroker. Came in Thursday and I get to pick up Wednesday. It appears to be practically unused. I didn't get to tear it down in the shop but the once over looks like it's solid af.

The holosun 507 seems to be the top suggestion for optics but I have a riton tactix red dot on my 300 black out and it's solid for the scope of what I do. So hopefully the mprd does the trick for the xl.

The tenicors seem to be well received here and by many other forums/reddit I've found on the net.
My wife has the 3 Tactic MPRD 2 on her Glock 19 and really likes it.

Picked up my 365xl and thing looks brand new. Not sure if it has even been fired.

20230628_185832.jpg
Also got my tenicor certum3 holster today too. Thing definitely conceals the 365 very well.
20230628_185810.jpg
I couldn't attach my riton x3 tactix optic because the 2 allen head screws to remove rear sight are almost stripped. I'm guessing 1st owner tried to remove them but had no luck. I misplaced my torque bits but im thinking a t8 should work to get the bolts out. Will take it to work and use the t8 bit at work and see if I can't get them off.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews