JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just brought home from background jail. Another one for my CZ collection. Unfired and mint! :)

View attachment 1404508
I have a Pre B which I absolutely love to shoot and the ergonomics is like nothing else. It's hard to appreciate anything else once you've fired a CZ75. Would love to have one of the new ones someday. I can't find magazines anywhere. They don't make the anymore and I know someone's hoarding them.

4 - Prong Tuning Fork

ui_tuningfork.jpeg

For everyone in WA, with HB1240, are you all stocking up? Able to find the parts you need?
Really wanted a HiPoint carbine…. More money would have been more better but still awhile ago I decided to switch gears anyway ….. now to get a lever and wheel gun before they get crazy.

Midway has a sale on Wolff 3 pack M1 Carbine magazine springs. I decided to stock up and replace the old ones. In my mailbox in 6 days.

I didn't want to buy the KCI Korean mags. They are a little flimsey and the US mags are $36 to $52 for a 30 round. The magazines that I am working on are in good shape, but some have weak springs - what do you expect after 80 years.

Thought I'd see what y'all were spun up about…… $10 isn't bad 😜. I'm a fan of Morakniv carbon steel, but these seem hefty. Probably take a lot of abuse with SS blade as is.

6DDF262B-7ABB-4061-911B-4BA905F667A6.jpeg

It is a New Old Stock P227. I hope it makes it here...and I hope I can clean it up a bit.

The 227 3.9" .45ACP arrived today. New-Old Stock with everything in the box. The sights are still glowing too. It is nice to know that there are still honest people out there.
ui_227.jpg
Was also notified that there is a Benelli M3 that is scheduled to arrive on Monday. 🤞

My youngest has been big into Nerf guns for some time and, while he has a Red Ryder, has wanted to get a BB pistol since I got my Ruger Mk IV pellet gun a while back. He finally decided to buy one with money he made from selling Pokémon cards at the local flea market (he's probably made a couple hundred dollars so far). I did some checking around and found one around what he was willing to spend ($25) that had good reviews so we ordered a couple (I mean, I need one to know how to help him with his questions about it, right?) from Midway USA that should be here tomorrow. They are the Crosman PSM45. A little ugly but I've shot worse and they seem to be pretty good spring powered basic BB pistols. Just wish spare mags were available. Interesting to note that it does NOT have any sort of orange doohickey on the barrel to indicate it's a toy.

1682117235536.png

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1016973730

We'll have to see if we can find some time to try it out this weekend.

I don't know a lot about the SOCOM. It needs a good cleaning so I'm guessing I'll be spending a lot of time with You Tube!
As I understand a civilian SOCOM is a 308 Win and the mil NATO version is 7.62x51. Eh? Can both be fired from the civilian M1A ?
I am one who asks a lot of questions when I don't know things so I'll need those who know more than me. You have all been warned! Thx in advance!

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top