JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And my last pre-ban purchase is... a Hi Point carbine. Gonna Frankenstein the hell out of it.
Could'a, would'a, should'a.. I understand they will chew up and spit out anything you put in them. I went the more expensive and arguably less reliable EPC route. Realizing now that I could have bought a hi point compact, duty, and carbine for the same price. There's something super sexy about ugly that Hi Point has mastered. But I have an SKS to fill that niche.

Did anyone else notice that the PSA web site says.........

Aloha, Mark
It's not like they need the business. I'm still waiting on a refund from them on a return they received 2 weeks ago, no response from customer service. They filled a lot of orders in a short amount of time and no doubt need a breather.

Could'a, would'a, should'a.. I understand they will chew up and spit out anything you put in them. I went the more expensive and arguably less reliable EPC route. Realizing now that I could have bought a hi point compact, duty, and carbine for the same price. There's something super sexy about ugly that Hi Point has mastered. But I have an SKS to fill that niche.
I got it mainly to hack up for a project. I'm going to try to design a stock for it that doesn't look like a prop from a B-rate Mad Max sequel.

Ruger Mannlicher! That's an oddity that will probably be one of the few collectible 10/22's some day. I've always loved lever actions if for no other reason, my favorite Westerns and no little more than that. I believe it's a Marlin because of the side ejection. Did others make side eject too?
It's a 1966 so one of the ogs. The mannlicher is cool!

Ruger Mannlicher! That's an oddity that will probably be one of the few collectible 10/22's some day.
I had two of them, one the plain wood like in the photo, and one a laminated stock. IIRC the early ones were called the International. I sold the plain wood stock (kept the action/barrel) and installed a Hogue rubber stock. I kept the laminated stock as I much prefer the appearance.

I had two of them, one the plain wood like in the photo, and one a laminated stock. IIRC the early ones were called the International. I sold the plain wood stock (kept the action/barrel) and installed a Hogue rubber stock. I kept the laminated stock as I much prefer the appearance.
I'm thinking about selling it. 400$ a price that gun would sell at?

TX22 $330.59 OTD…
Managed to pick it up before the GOV made his little press conference….That little thread adapter would've band this 22lr.

Though late to the game…..10 cap mags don't bother me for a range toy.

Really happy to have this…..

2003E5E8-8A49-4611-A309-8A77C856B9F6.jpeg

It is a New Old Stock P227. I hope it makes it here...and I hope I can clean it up a bit.

It is a New Old Stock P227. I hope it makes it here...and I hope I can clean it up a bit.
Oh that won't be a problem; a lot of guns (and gun parts) come out of their plastic wrapper looking like that. A few minutes with a rage evening it out and absorbing some of the oil and it will look fine. I would rather have that than rust.

Picked up a W.A.R. upper receiver from Innovative Arms. Has a switch on the receiver to switch between suppressed and non-suppressed. Have been looking at them for a while. Gonna see how well it works.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top