JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Q: If an SBR approval (for a pistol brace SBR) only takes a month or so, why does a suppressor approval take 10+ months?
Have 2 SBRs and 20 cans. Don't they know me by now? Ask your question every time I fill out the 4473.
For asking......the both of you get......
double_secret_probation.jpg
i-m-from-the-government-i-m-here-to-help.png

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Landed a couple of long-awaited items today.

First, I was able to pick up some CCI #11 magnum percussion caps at The Gun Works. I've been looking for some for many months.

Second, the UPS truck just dropped off a big ol' bag of .44 Special brass from Starline ordered back in January.

WOO HOO! :s0133:

View attachment 1392972
Good on ya, My Starline 30 Carbine and 45 Colt brass should be here tomorrow and the 38 S&W bullets should be here Thursday from Misourri Bullets.

Standard Strait laced 4" TX22 by Taurus…… they almost got me for the one with American flag paint, OSP, and slide cuts. But I felt I should just go OG.
Hopefully local police department is fast….. before King Jay gets to his desk.
What they said …..only 1 out of 20 models available don't have the threaded barrel capability.

PS…
I got to shoot one of these at the range more than a year ago (someone else's) I was very excited how well it worked for me. Super lightweight, cheap to shoot. Little RimFire but girthy enough in the hand to be familiar. Haaaa

F263D4AC-F4A7-45AF-B106-7BD6B477F18B.jpeg

Last Edited:
View attachment 1382382
M1A BUSH '94'ish, little to no wear and nice G.I. internals. Acquired from a very honest and kind individual from Colorado.
I like the walnut stock, but it doesn't work for me...so the barreled action and trigger group will be going into the light grey Sage chassis that is pictured below.

View attachment 1382386
Marv, from Sage international, sent me the small parts I am missing. Neither of the the lower two rifles will be "clone correct"...
Terry, from G & G Firearms & Supplies, sells nifty "Switch / Lock Kits w/ Link" that will fill the holes.
Knight's Armament finally had the MWS Bipod Adapter PN: 98060, so I grabbed two. I will mount the appropriate Harris on them.
And various other small parts and accessories to finish up some of these things before they are banned.
I have optics picked out, but I am waiting for bidding on my left kidney to close...not even sure why I would need two.
Nifty SEI Vortex Direct Thread, Barrel End Doodad. It came all the way from Shooter's Den (Thank You Ted) in the hopeful State of Oregon.
The Springfield Armory Bush Rifle is in the chassis, has the faux selector switch installed (Thanks to G & G), and is now waiting for the top end to be completed.
Purchased the optic, but that is 60-90 days out.

ui_vortex.jpeg

Also purchased the optic for the M1A in the black chassis, that optic will arrive in 45 days or less.

They don't remove your kidney until the optics ship....

I kind of want a PPK.

I guess it becomes an easier choice now in WA since it does not hold prohibited amounts in its ammunition clips.
I own a 1973 PPK/s and love it. It is very snappy and does kick like some 9mm's. They are also one of the most accurate compacts.

There is not much difference between the PPK/s and PPK. The PPK has a shorter grip and carries one less cartridge.

Don't tell the wife but...

a 1911
a .410
an expensive azz smith

more .22lr to test
some .32 acp ammo, now to find a gun for it

I am mildly out of control

I just picked up a 37xc barrel for my AI AX MC from Southern Precision Rifles Tuesday. I already have the brass and dies so will be doing load workups very shortly. My previous barrel, from the same guys, was a 33xc that basically did sub moa at 100 with 14% undercharge loads (break in). I had a hint of copper after the first shot and the carbon was gone after 7. Basically broke in in 7 shots. lol. My first load ladder had a 3 shot .2 moa grp with a standard dev (in fps) of 6. I'm fine tuning that to see where I end up but; I'm pretty happy so far. Also.. this barrel is a MOD 4 BB steel Bartlein and, I'm doing lands measurements as I shoot so I can graph wear. These calibers are infamous for burning barrels and I'm hoping the Mod4 helps.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top