JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just added Strike Industries enhanced bolt catch, AR Stoner takedown pins, and Armaspec enhance mag release button.

20230408_150238.jpg 20230408_150304.jpg

63x2.15x22mm Staggered Tooth Milling Cutter HSS 12-Tooth 63mm OD
80x5x22mm Sp1250 KHSS-E 14Teeth, Staggered Tooth Side Milling Cutter
22mm Milling Arbor Gear Mill Cutter Holder No. 2 Morse Taper
FLYCUTTER 2 MORSE TAPER #2 MT2 & TOOLBIT~LATHE MILL-5/16"-28 Drawbar Thread USA

63x2.15x22mm.jpg 80x5x22mm.jpg Arbor.jpg flycutter.jpg flycutter2.jpg

Nifty SEI Vortex Direct Thread, Barrel End Doodad. It came all the way from Shooter's Den (Thank You Ted) in the hopeful State of Oregon.
The Springfield Armory Bush Rifle is in the chassis, has the faux selector switch installed (Thanks to G & G), and is now waiting for the top end to be completed.
Purchased the optic, but that is 60-90 days out.

View attachment 1394190

Also purchased the optic for the M1A in the black chassis, that optic will arrive in 45 days or less.

They don't remove your kidney until the optics ship....

UI_check.jpeg
Received the OPTIC and sunshade for the M1A in the black chassis. I held to the 30mm tube, but bumped the objective to 50mm. That choice kept me in the more affordable tier of their line of optics. I didn't need the top-end of the magnification....but I guess it is there if I want to look at the moon.

Nightforce NX8 4-32X50mm F1 Mil-XT

I was able to keep my kidney....for now.

BAR Mark 3 in 30-06, 22" barrel, not banned... but you know... one more gun. (Wife said no to an M1a, stupid bayonet lug)
Edit: Just for giggles, I bought a bayonet for the Garand...

BAR Mark 3 in 30-06, 22" barrel, not banned... but you know... one more gun. (Wife said no to an M1a, stupid bayonet lug)
Edit: Just for giggles, I bought a bayonet for the Garand...
Not sure why your wife has veto rights over what guns you buy? Actually I am pretty sure.

I was going to say you have my sympathy, but that isn't true; I guess a person makes their choices and lives with them - or not (pun intended).

But then, I am divorced and still extremely single (not even a girlfriend), and have been that way for decades - very happily single and alone.

Not sure why your wife has veto rights over what guns you buy? Actually I am pretty sure.

I was going to say you have my sympathy, but that isn't true; I guess a person makes their choices and lives with them - or not (pun intended).

But then, I am divorced and still extremely single (not even a girlfriend), and have been that way for decades - very happily single and alone.
Because I asked for an inch in January and took a mile, and I'm still driving. She did make an excellent point that 11+ pounds of gun is going to be rough hiking looking for elk. Here is everything I've purchased taken possession of date minus the Garand. The SBR and Ez Shield are her's. The Grendel upper goes on the bottom center rifle.
pi8oi6f5xwra1-jpg.jpg

Because I asked for an inch in January and took a mile, and I'm still driving. She did make an excellent point that 11+ pounds of gun is going to be rough hiking looking for elk. Here is everything I've purchased taken possession of date minus the Garand. The SBR and Ez Shield are her's. The Grendel upper goes on the bottom center rifle.
View attachment 1402128
Well, if you were considering using a M1A for elk hunting, I can see why you need a keeper. :D

Well, if you were considering using a M1A for elk hunting, I can see why you need a keeper. :D
That and regular target shooting... I think I wanted it more because Olympia was telling me I couldn't have it, and the reasoning behind them banning it was other states banned it, because it was in the 1994 Federal AWB... because it had a bayonet lug. It would have been more of a political statement piece than anything else, I already have four of those.
(Bought an angled forward grip for the Grendel upper)

Some 77gr 22s for parchment punching, or steel singing....or dirt dredging...for people who shoot as well as I do.
ui_22s.jpg
Edit to add: With all the elevation in prices, I hope that people are still able to get out and enjoy the their firearms.

Last Edited:
The last AR in my hands was an A2 which in '86 was high tech and the Marines were the first to get them by some unbeknownst to me, anomaly service branch procurement. Great rifle… on the MC rifle range… debatably. I digress. I'm very new to the AR craze and have Zero experience with the plethora of choices out there. I.e.With only the std issue A1 and A2 handguards to compare my latest purchase, I am thrilled with the Aero Atlas S-one. I love them. Please don't burst my bubble.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top