JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
f76572d9-c48f-4cc1-a7d7-5509ecd9be09-jpeg.jpg frmrha87xroa1.png

Last Edited:
Ordered an integrated barrel/suppressor for my Gen 1 Sig MPX (8") pistol yesterday from Innovative Arms. Ship them the barrel and they will cut it down to 6.25" and add the suppressor. and then they'll send that to my FFL. Then I apply for the stamp thru the FFL. So the clock won't start until then. I'll just add 30 days to the stamp time>> 10 months I guess. Sometime next February or so.

Watch the Video

Last Edited:
The day is young and I still need to get to the gun show.

Aloha, Mark

Ordered an integrated barrel/suppressor for my Gen 1 Sig MPX (8") pistol yesterday from Innovative Arms. Ship them the barrel and they will cut it down to 6.25" and add the suppressor. and then they'll send that to my FFL. Then I apply for the stamp thru the FFL. So the clock won't start until then. I'll just add 30 days to the stamp time>> 10 months I guess. Sometime next February or so.

Watch the Video
Q: If an SBR approval (for a pistol brace SBR) only takes a month or so, why does a suppressor approval take 10+ months?

Nice tp9 I'd love to get my hands on one. How much did you spend on it?
Thanks! It's a Gen 1, picked it up for $1500. I'm happy with it so far, but turns out the AFG I wanted to get for it is discontinued so will have to DIY something. The Gen 1 uses 2 screws to mount stuff on the forend, whereas the Gen 2 uses a single centered screw. If you're wanting to mount an AFG or VFG, I would get a Gen 2.

Cool ok what do those run? What's availability like? How much are mags?I

$1900 - $2300 depending on where you buy. Check the classifieds section of this forum, GunBroker, or Armslist and you might get lucky and find something cheaper. In WA mags are basically unobtainable due to the stupid "large capacity" magazine ban. I bought mine before the ban knowing I would be getting one at some point, so I have not tried to locate a source for 10rd mags. Hopefully we get an injunction on that law sometime soon.

I couldn't resist and had to buy a new LMT MARS-H 7.62. I outfited it with Trijicon ACOG 3.5x35 .308 optic with an aditional Trijicon RMR red dot mounted on top and Accu-Tac Bipod. This setup is so nice I just want to put it in a glass case and stare at it.

Landed a couple of long-awaited items today.

First, I was able to pick up some CCI #11 magnum percussion caps at The Gun Works. I've been looking for some for many months.

Second, the UPS truck just dropped off a big ol' bag of .44 Special brass from Starline ordered back in January.

WOO HOO! :s0133:

IMG_7939.JPG

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews