JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
To celebrate the release of my new to me Ruger Redhawk from "instant" BGC hell, I bought it new Houge grips and a Binachi cross draw holster. Got to accessorize dont'cha know.

Grabbed a 2 pack of 12 round magazines for my lcp max sitting in bgc at Cascade farm and outdoor. Only $45 at themagshack plus shipping.

13 rounds in a pocket pistol is pretty nice.

Picked up My first cz today.

20230313_135740.jpg

Sporting systems has Aero M4 Gen 2 stripped lowers for 89$, grabbed a WC hand-guard along with a box of 6.5cm to get me started. Also met up with a member to buy a 9mm upper to bring my AR9 back to life.

ACA2B46D-9FF2-4A6C-B448-50E09D33198B.jpeg

As I was posting this thread pertaining to random junk bought on the internet, I realized we don't have one for firearm-related purchases. Same simple concept, lets see what you bought today (links preferred, for impulsive buyers like me) :)
Geissele LPK, BCM milspec carbine buffer tube kit, radian raptor SD CH, B5 pistol grip, Huxwrx QD 1/2x28 and a partridge in a pear tree.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top