JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The UMP parts kit arrived yesterday. Assembly was a breeze - can't wait to try it out!

PXL_20230310_034002731.jpg

not today but my most recent purchase F5 can cannon + golf ball launcher lol
I knew a guy who was a pilot and he fly his friend to one of the San Juan islands since he had a home on it. They some kind bowling ball cannon that shot a bowling ball into water around the island. Not sure what that cannon was made from or what they used for an explosion.

I knew a guy who was a pilot and he fly his friend to one of the San Juan islands since he had a home on it. They some kind bowling ball cannon that shot a bowling ball into water around the island. Not sure what that cannon was made from or what they used for an explosion.
Yeah I've seen the bowling ball cannons but Don't really want one of those lol

Went to the Rickreall gun show today looking for nothing in particular. Came home with a NEF single shot 410 for my youngest son and also found a used, great price, Kel Tec CP33 with two mags. Got home and let the boys shoot the shotgun in our back yard. I screwed my suppressor on the CP33 and ran 50 rounds of CCI standard and 50 rounds of CCI quiet, zero issues. I'm impressed so far for a cheap gun. I may grab it before I grab the TX22 for abuse type of work from now on. I use my Ruger MK's for more precision shooting.

Went to the Rickreall gun show today looking for nothing in particular. Came home with a NEF single shot 410 for my youngest son and also found a used, great price, Kel Tec CP33 with two mags. Got home and let the boys shoot the shotgun in our back yard. I screwed my suppressor on the CP33 and ran 50 rounds of CCI standard and 50 rounds of CCI quiet, zero issues. I'm impressed so far for a cheap gun. I may grab it before I grab the TX22 for abuse type of work from now on. I use my Ruger MK's for more precision shooting.
I thought about going out there but ended up not going how was it?

UI_Bush.jpeg
M1A BUSH '94'ish, little to no wear and nice G.I. internals. Acquired from a very honest and kind individual from Colorado.
I like the walnut stock, but it doesn't work for me...so the barreled action and trigger group will be going into the light grey Sage chassis that is pictured below.

ui_sages copy.jpg
Marv, from Sage international, sent me the small parts I am missing. Neither of the the lower two rifles will be "clone correct"...
Terry, from G & G Firearms & Supplies, sells nifty "Switch / Lock Kits w/ Link" that will fill the holes.
Knight's Armament finally had the MWS Bipod Adapter PN: 98060, so I grabbed two. I will mount the appropriate Harris on them.
And various other small parts and accessories to finish up some of these things before they are banned.
I have optics picked out, but I am waiting for bidding on my left kidney to close...not even sure why I would need two.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top