JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Something I never expected to get

C749CF68-D6E7-4FE4-893D-E628D8EB6F87.jpeg A16E2F91-401E-4772-ABD8-8524ADC89537.jpeg

Bought some reloading equipment from a person getting out of the hobby due to health. I got a Redding T7 turret press with an extra turret head, several sets of dies and some case gauges. Also got a storage box full of fully loaded 30 and 40 round mags. I will be posting some items soon after getting them cleaned up.

HK long slide kit for my VP9. I was going to sell it and buy a VP9L. But the kit was only $60 more than the difference between a regular VP9 and a VP9L and comes optics ready. Hopefully I'll get it by the weekend. Trigger finger ITCHY!!!

hk-51001081.jpg

Stopped off at the local shop on the way home just to look and couldn't resist a used but not abused 44Mag S&W no lock unfluted beauty! I actually meant to grab a Redbull from the convenience store next door but just HAD to wonder into Santiam Buyers and see Colt, the owner. This beauty came home with me after an instant approval at a very good price. 2577278B-849D-4541-85B5-4983C850B17E.jpeg

In the past week I have ordered two magazines for the new Glock Model 48, a DeSantis Pegasus IWB holster for it, and just tonight, 5 boxes of IMI 7.62x51 NATO ammo with Sierra 175 Match King bullets. (Couldn't resist, on sale at Midway for $19.99 a box). So much for that New Years resolution to cut back on buying gun stuff.

I finally wanted my own bubblegumty novelty grin enough to take the plunge….. I feel less already……Pre-order the JXP10mm. But also proud fo 'Merica!!! After almost 20 years of cringing at these things….. (weren't they Chinese in the beginning?) I decided to form my own opinions. Still don't know how I should feel about it being my first 10mm….. in the context of the cartridges own glory.

Maybe still a little resentful after about 20 years. Though 10mm supposed to be the HOT rnd right now….. I passed this up when desiring 45acp in the XD platform…. At the time of my purchase only the 45gap and 10mm was available. So I got the 40sw. I liked it enough to sell it after a year. (Few months after purchase, Springfield dropped the 14+1 .45 acp…. Bastards)

James Reeves' one liner warmed the cockles of my heart though when he stated…." I've got your BigMac right here M……F…...r" (feel dirty typing naughty words) haaaa. Maybe you get it. Maybe not as dirty as I'm gonna feel holding my first YEET CANNON. Wonder if I could offset the disgust by spending a bunch of money on an O light and custom Kydex? Heck there's an optics mount on it too. Holosun?? Haaaa

Kinda glad I held off for the RE-design….. but I bet I'm really missing out on the real nostalgia of the pistol.

24A4BCA2-F7DE-4D56-A01C-4BFC4054FCC4.jpeg

I finally wanted my own bubblegumty novelty grin enough to take the plunge….. I feel less already……Pre-order the JXP10mm. But also proud fo 'Merica!!! After almost 20 years of cringing at these things….. (weren't they Chinese in the beginning?) I decided to form my own opinions. Still don't know how I should feel about it being my first 10mm….. in the context of the cartridges own glory.

Maybe still a little resentful after about 20 years. Though 10mm supposed to be the HOT rnd right now….. I passed this up when desiring 45acp in the XD platform…. At the time of my purchase only the 45gap and 10mm was available. So I got the 40sw. I liked it enough to sell it after a year. (Few months after purchase, Springfield dropped the 14+1 .45 acp…. Bastards)

James Reeves' one liner warmed the cockles of my heart though when he stated…." I've got your BigMac right here M……F…...r" (feel dirty typing naughty words) haaaa. Maybe you get it. Maybe not as dirty as I'm gonna feel holding my first YEET CANNON. Wonder if I could offset the disgust by spending a bunch of money on an O light and custom Kydex? Heck there's an optics mount on it too. Holosun?? Haaaa

Kinda glad I held off for the RE-design….. but I bet I'm really missing out on the real nostalgia of the pistol.

View attachment 1345229
I didn't type "bubblegumty" …. Guess they didn't like dirty words either…. Well enough.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews