JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I ordered an Arisaka offset mount for the ACRO P-2 that recently showed up. Not sure if I want the offset at 35 or 45 degrees (mount can do either).

THE TALE OF UNFINISHED PROJECTS

What a mess I am in... I wanted to recreate something I once had. So I scooped this up not long ago...
20221207_153940-jpg.499768.png
But it isn't what I once had... Sooo I located a black chassis that was missing a small but important part. (green arrow)
I was going to cannibalize the part from the unfinished rifle (top), but it lacked the screws for the missing part.
Soooo to get the part that I needed, I ordered, and then received the gray chassis (red arrow) today.
ui_sages copy.jpeg
I am getting closer to completion of something, but out of the items pictured...NONE of them are in a condition to spit the bullets that were also received today.
Will be taking the lower rifle out to a local professional to finish for me...... HEY, WAIT a MINUTE...He is the one that sold me the rifle that started all of this!
o_O

I know I've said I was done buying guns more than once, but one of the guns I was searching for before 114 came up and since 114 isn't in effect yet, I had to go for it. It's a Ruger Mark IV Target in stainless with a threaded barrel (model 40126). Frankly, this might be the catalyst to downsize some of my other 22lr pistols as redundant, so this will end up being a net positive financial investment (or so I tell myself; we'll see how reality works).

Pic from Ruger:
1.jpg

Okay, now I'm REALLY done buying guns. Honest!

Got this today

Gunrunner arms
93244 OR-99, Junction City, OR 97448

Saturday the 21st will be there last day open if any one needs any thing or just to show our support for what they have done over they years. Go say hi and wish them the best on there next adventure. 20% off the entire store.

That was my favorite store cuz I could park my semi truck and walk right in. They always had every thing I needed and wanted.

I hope every one can do there best to go say hi. Before they close there doors forever.

16739876546063722945354887571661.jpg

I know I've said I was done buying guns more than once, but one of the guns I was searching for before 114 came up and since 114 isn't in effect yet, I had to go for it. It's a Ruger Mark IV Target in stainless with a threaded barrel (model 40126). Frankly, this might be the catalyst to downsize some of my other 22lr pistols as redundant, so this will end up being a net positive financial investment (or so I tell myself; we'll see how reality works).

Pic from Ruger:
View attachment 1347856

Okay, now I'm REALLY done buying guns. Honest!
I've had a Ruger Standard since forever. I've ended up buying a duplicate and a little Colt single action, but felt that the one I started with was damn near impossible to improve on. This new one looks very nice. I'm sure you'll love it.

45 deg sights as well as 90 deg sights?
It's a "Sig Sauer P320 ProCut Slide" in Coyote (FDE), and from the little user manual it came with the sights that come with the slide are "X-RAY3 day/night sights." Which means no 1/3 co-witness with the Holosun like some of the other pistols I have. On those other pistols I have suppressor height sights which enable co-witness in the lower 1/3 and are viewable through the optic, but are far enough out of the way as to not be annoying when using the Red Dot Optics.

It's a "Sig Sauer P320 ProCut Slide" in Coyote (FDE), and from the little user manual it came with the sights that come with the slide are "X-RAY3 day/night sights." Which means no 1/3 co-witness with the Holosun like some of the other pistols I have. On those other pistols I have suppressor height sights which enable co-witness in the lower 1/3 and are viewable through the optic, but are far enough out of the way as to not be annoying when using the Red Dot Optics.
As an example, here's my G45 that is setup to co-witness.

Pats-Glock-45.jpg

A bonus…..
PSA mislabeled the price for something I ordered…. Had a feeling it was too good to be true. I emailed to clarify after I received order…. They were apologetic and offered a coupon. I accepted…..I was purchasing that same day anyway….I love giving them my money!!!!

I ended up using the coupon towards this, not too pricey anyway but I got it for a steal. 1/2 by 28 comp. Thx PSA….
I'm just excited about it….. it looks pretty cool even though not a full profile Glock slide.

34C771DD-D095-427F-AF66-8F525A02FEB9.jpeg E5879E42-7AA6-4885-B945-E899E88C30C1.jpeg 4D5028CD-604D-48AB-8521-67418505F7AD.jpeg

Also does this count…?
New tires on Zombie van…. popped old cracked hub caps and painted rims kinda gun metal. I know they aren't really big and folks put money into it. But this is simple BF Good….. Costco shopping. Installed for $958 on sale.

41CDB436-FB93-4898-8362-35664F30C01A.jpeg 03D2EC11-C635-4850-A21E-F4CA44850A73.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top