JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Glock 19 Gen 5 MOS.

E1B971B5-7325-4088-8B55-799881B3804A.jpeg

Sportsman's received my pre-order item and I should receive tracking info in couple days…..
That's good news on my JXP10mm yeet cannon!!
I was watching ShotShow updates. Hi-Point has released their new Drops. Hehehehe

Bought some (13) more Five Seven mags. I only have 17 for three pistols, and my general preference is to have two loadouts worth of mags per gun. For the FSn, my loadout is 5 mags - one in the gun, four as a backup. So 10 mags per gun - three guns equals 30 mags. 13+17 == 30

I finally wanted my own bubblegumty novelty grin enough to take the plunge….. I feel less already……Pre-order the JXP10mm. But also proud fo 'Merica!!! After almost 20 years of cringing at these things….. (weren't they Chinese in the beginning?) I decided to form my own opinions. Still don't know how I should feel about it being my first 10mm….. in the context of the cartridges own glory.

Maybe still a little resentful after about 20 years. Though 10mm supposed to be the HOT rnd right now….. I passed this up when desiring 45acp in the XD platform…. At the time of my purchase only the 45gap and 10mm was available. So I got the 40sw. I liked it enough to sell it after a year. (Few months after purchase, Springfield dropped the 14+1 .45 acp…. Bastards)

James Reeves' one liner warmed the cockles of my heart though when he stated…." I've got your BigMac right here M……F…...r" (feel dirty typing naughty words) haaaa. Maybe you get it. Maybe not as dirty as I'm gonna feel holding my first YEET CANNON. Wonder if I could offset the disgust by spending a bunch of money on an O light and custom Kydex? Heck there's an optics mount on it too. Holosun?? Haaaa

Kinda glad I held off for the RE-design….. but I bet I'm really missing out on the real nostalgia of the pistol.

View attachment 1345229
Soooo I got $45…4473 cash burning a hole in my pocket.
FedEx was suppose to drop at my FFL yesterday before 4:45pm….. but noooo! It's still at warehouse 20 miles north and set as pending…!
Why do so many businesses use FedEx? Do they get a discount? It shows. I vowed a long time ago to never select FedEx as shipping…… given the option. Usually UPS is Cheaper anyway. And way more reliable with less red tape in delivery; at least my experience in the past 20 years.
Cool note…. TFBTVs biggest gun snob James Reeves named 10mm JXP number 3 pistol at shotshow….. woohoo.
I hope my first hipoint isn't too ridiculous. Hehehehe.

Have never shot a 10mm, I have some big bore revolvers but have an itch for an auto in 10mm.
I first saw them years ago…. Choice between.45GAP, 10mm or 40sw. At the time I knew no better (so 40 it was) but now 10mm is the new Birkenstocks. I never was a fad guy. But I've been looking at HiPoint for the same amount of time. This finally kicked it.

I first saw them years ago…. Choice between.45GAP, 10mm or 40sw. At the time I knew no better (so 40 it was) but now 10mm is the new Birkenstocks. I never was a fad guy. But I've been looking at HiPoint for the same amount of time. This finally kicked it.
I really don't like the looks of HiPoints but I've seen them run and run. They eat everything and keep on keepin on. I am a collector of odd firearms and think that one just like yours will fit the bill. Looking forward to hear how it shoots. On that note, I'm reminded I have a couple new firearms that I need to shoot for the first time. My personal rule is that I have to shoot my most recent purchase before buying another, LOL. So, a range trip this weekend and then I'll be in the lookout for one like your new pistol.

I ordered and received 500 rounds of Winchester 9mm 124gr FMJ NATO rounds. I only had a few boxes left and I like these rounds since my 9mm pistols cycles these rounds very well.

I ordered and received 500 rounds of Winchester 9mm 124gr FMJ NATO rounds. I only had a few boxes left and I like these rounds since my 9mm pistols cycles these rounds very well.
Yah, those are pretty decent. Almost a +P.

Recommend.

Lots of folks mistakenly confuse them with the problematic Winchester "White Box" range ammo and pass them by.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top