JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just a shotgun

85F85CCB-57F9-422D-BD1F-12304C4A30FD.jpeg

Don't know if this is the right thread to ask this question, but Wilson combat is having a crazy sale on blemished items as I was proceeding to check out I noticed that they don't have the usual card processing system that you see on most sites it seems like some type of third-party vendor, anyone have experience with using the Wilson combat website? I am very skeptical with putting my info into foreign entities that I know nothing about.

I prefer mini 14s but I broke down and got an Aero lower yesterday to make a long range plinker. I paid more than MSRP, but the store I bought it from has been very good to Oregon folks since November and I wanted to give them my business. Needless to say the rest of the parts will be purchased during sales.

Since I visit the SafeFire Range at least once a month, there are times my schedule gets packed and I can't make it when I want.

My wife bought me a Mantis X10 that can help improve your skills with drills for both dry-fire and with-ammo. It works with multiple handgun models by attaching to the mini-pic rail while linking with Bluetooth to their cell phone app.

I thought it would help improve a little, but it has so many drills and shows progress over time that this will not only replace my range time, but add more value to it when I actually practice in the range.

It's an amazing tool!

I shoot 55 grain all the time with 1:7 and 1:8 barrels. I cannot shoot 62-grain 'green tip' at most ranges as they do not want AP round going thru a metal 'Gong' as it will lose most of its 'Gong' sound capability

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top