JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For dedicated "Rat AR" #2: Pulled the trigger on a White Oak 24" .223 1:12" twist barrel and an Athlon Argos BTR 6-24x50 Scope. All will be going on a Gibbz Side Charger from a donor in inventory.

Reason: Cuz I can, but Rat AR #1 wears a Wilson Combat 18" 1:9 twist with a Burris 4-15x44 scope that shoots View attachment 1333258 .375" groups with a 50gr Nosler, but will only manage a .675" +/- group with the 40gr V-Max. I think I can do better with the 40's.
I have that exact barrel in a white oak built upper. It is a hammer with factory Fiocchi 40gr and 50gr VMAX loadings with the 40gr being a 1/2" at 100 yard load and the 50gr being single hole at 100 yards. I bet your new barrel is going to be a shooter!

Had a chance to buy back some guns that I sold to a friend! Always a great day when guns make their way back to you! As for the other items… I uh found them….

1615BC27-EE9D-4900-8B2C-B09C88012E07.jpeg

Considering buying some stuff off the aero site as they are having some pretty good sales. Do I buy 1 complete m5 lower with a pistol brace + a stripped blem lower… or just 4 stripped blem lowers.. I need help!

Considering buying some stuff off the aero site as they are having some pretty good sales. Do I buy 1 complete m5 lower with a pistol brace + a stripped blem lower… or just 4 stripped blem lowers.. I need help!
Answer is obvious, a complete lower and four stripped. That way you can use the completed one while you are gathering parts for the others. What brand of LPK do you use? I've had a run of bad luck. Even somehow bought one with aluminum detents, that seem to stick badly.

Answer is obvious, a complete lower and four stripped. That way you can use the completed one while you are gathering parts for the others. What brand of LPK do you use? I've had a run of bad luck. Even somehow bought one with aluminum detents, that seem to stick badly.
Haha I would love to order that many but I'm using holiday bonus money so I gotta stay kinda on a budget , as I've been splurging lately.. in my current M5 I ran a Aero LPK and have had no issues! Also running a rise 4.5lb drop in trigger which is fun to shoot!

Bought a Glock 48 so I could gift my son my original Glock 19. Had a broken trigger spring, so we went ahead and replaced the original trigger spring, recoil spring and striker spring with new Glock parts. With the original tenifer finish, it is like new. (Only had a couple thousand rounds through it over the past 30 years).

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top