JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just bought it today.:)

Ruger American Ranch, 5.56. They've been scarce for a while. I found one on-line at Northwest Armory, and picked it up today.

And I already installed a scope, a Leupold 1x4 Hog Plex. A tiny scope for a tiny rifle.

P1030325.JPG

Rickreal gun show was really good today so I spent money of course.

Small rifle primers were $89 a brick cci.

A lot of $50 bricks of 22lr.

Lots of factory ammo but didn't price it as I reload.

Actually found some spare magazines for old guns I have.

Really good show and haven't been to one for two years.

Actually bought a couple weeks ago online from Sportsman's Warehouse, but finally picked up today. Thought the $679 price was too good to pass up. And if magazines get restricted to 10 rounds, it would stay viable.
3CE05A01-DA87-4AD7-8760-2D21D9A3B786.jpeg
For the unfamiliar, a CZ 97B. .45 ACP, all steel, 10 round magazines. Probably will get to shoot it on Father's Day.

Actually bought a couple weeks ago online from Sportsman's Warehouse, but finally picked up today. Thought the $679 price was too good to pass up. And if magazines get restricted to 10 rounds, it would stay viable.
View attachment 976777
For the unfamiliar, a CZ 97B. .45 ACP, all steel, 10 round magazines. Probably will get to shoot it on Father's Day.
Great choice. While hard to improve on it as it comes from the factory, the Cajun Gunworks pro package takes the gun to the next level.

View attachment 976777
Well, it ain't no Hi-Poi8nt, but its still a pretty good looking pistol :s0155:

Picked up a W.H Davenport single barrel 12 gauge, made between 1896 and 1908.

Now its gotta get shipped to my FFL, then fill out the paperwork... so I'll have it in my hands in about 20 days.

I REALLY need to get off my rear and get my Curio and Relic license. 95% of everything I like would be covered.

Last Edited:
I was bored waiting for a boiler to heat up yesterday and bought this…. SilencerShop makes this to easy, now to start buying parts to build my daughter a 10/22

619DCD1D-FA44-4DD3-8A65-CB36EA8039D0.jpeg

I just bought 800 rounds of 7.62 x 39 for $259 plus $20 for shipping. Box ox 40 TulAmmo, 122 GR, Steel case. non-corrosive, Berdan primed, made in Russia.$12.99 a box. Sportsman Warehouse.

Picked up a pistol rear trunnion for my 9mm AK47 project.

I'm slowly getting all the bits and pieces for this Frankenstein build.

ALL A-47's are Frankenstein builds, even from a factory!
Yeah, but this project AK is gonna be half Uzi and using Sten mags.

Dr. Frankenstein would be proud of me :)

When I get it back welded together I'll post pics of my monster.

Last Edited:
My Boyd's stock came in. I opted for the OD green color then used a sponge to camouflage it. I also installed flush cups so the Grovtec sling is on the left side of the rifle. I'll see how it shoots soon.

20210630_073647.jpg

Bought a brand new Glock 48 today. Beginning to end, took all of five minutes and the little pistol came home with me. :s0133:

Took it to the range already. I am pleased.

Last Edited:
13 weeks ago I bought a complete 6mm ARC upper from Atheris. With the typical CoVid delays and being a custom cerakoted build it's trying my patience.

It should arrive next week in all it's glory! 👍

Screenshot_20210702-125522~01.png

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews