JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A cloud Defensive LCS tape switch holder and trex arms light bar. I am super impressed with the cable management capabilities of the LCS

E428991C-F576-4D75-8A47-7F01072DB722.jpeg

No you are not! Haha. On another note though I wonder if you are familiar with the .22lr conversion kit since you seem to be well versed in the uppers and lowers, is it worth it? We can take this to a PM if that helps. Thanks!
I bought one for myself and one for the BiL - they seem to work great although I do worry a tiny bit about lead and other crud getting into the gas system. But so far no issues. Probably a bit less than 500 rounds for me so far though.

I did receive my Slovakian partial AK-47 kit, of course missing, by design, a receiver and barrel, some other small parts. It does have scary black synthetic furniture.

I also got four metal Yugoslavian 30 round Magazines and three Magpul 10 round magazines

I picked up a new curio, the infamously troublesome Lorcin L9MM, for 15 bucks. It was missing the magazine, trigger safety and 3 grip screws. With the cost of the new parts, transfer fee and shipping, I'm up to 85 bucks now.

This should be an interesting restoration.

20210510_134859.jpg

Last Edited:
Bought some Uzi grips for a hybrid project of mine. I'll post pics of the beast when its further along.

Beyond that... my Lorcins magazine came in. I can't wait to get my new SNS out on the range.

20210512_195632.jpg

Got some Hi-Viz sights for my Rocky Brass gen 3 G-17 slide, I got notified that my frame parts for Lone Wolf gen 4 G-19 frame have shipped, have a Grey Ghost side for it. Both slides have RDS Cut. Hopefully my wife picked up my Holosun 57C for one of them

Got the wrong AK-47 Barrel.

I'm OCD about my gun stuff and my wife squeezing the center of the toothpaste.:s0114::s0114:
Well that's just normal, she's lucky you forgive her at all. My wife has a standing order not to throw away the tooth paste because I can always get several sessions of brushing out of it even after she says "it's empty."

Let's see... I started out looking for a basic used sling, but ended up with:

10 - AR PMag G3's (From an exemplary NWF member)
20 - AR PMag M2's
10 - Glock G19 15rnd'ers
21 - AR PMag M2 dust covers.

Still shopping for a sling. 🤣

Last Edited:
Ok everyone this thing right here is some voodoo black magic. There should be no way to carry a comped G19 with red dot and light in swim shorts and a T-shirt. But it is now possible....

BA4ED5A6-F787-4EFA-A9AF-CB85620889DB.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads