JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just got email saying my Garrett silent thunder is on the way for the micro 9. Of course black and quick mount system like all the rest. Must not be too backlogged it shipped sooner than expected.

Got it pretty quick but didn't get pics till today fits like a glove like all the rest. I really like how they roll over the bottom (muzzle) for comfort/ snag free.

100_2986.JPG 100_2990.JPG 100_2992.JPG

Moment of weakness and gave in and snagged a Block Gen5-19.

It was a fair shake. Used and unfired. Still had copper lube on it from Block. Let somebody else take the hit.

Also snagged a 4th steel target and stand.

Had a lighter trigger installed.

68B932C5-D7C8-4452-BE81-BA68D9A3D790.jpeg

Sampson manufacturing paratrooper folding stock for my Ruger mini 14. Can't wait to get it

I purchased one of there 10/22 folding stocks. I have a feeling it's going to be a while before these get shipped out. Agree , can't wait to get it.

Just got a Del-Ton AR15 and I feel.... violated. Between the 10 (BUSINESS!!!???) day "cooling off period" that's actually 15 days due to the day of the week I ran the paperwork, the $18 tack on "For the children" bull---- and the unconstitutional and frankly frightening flagrant HIPAA data mining, I'm just about ready to build a bunker and get stocked for the party. Frog, thoroughly boiled.

Just got a Del-Ton AR15 and I feel.... violated. Between the 10 (BUSINESS!!!???) day "cooling off period" that's actually 15 days due to the day of the week I ran the paperwork, the $18 tack on "For the children" bull---- and the unconstitutional and frankly frightening flagrant HIPAA data mining, I'm just about ready to build a bunker and get stocked for the party. Frog, thoroughly boiled.
Del-Ton, you SHOULD feel violated enduring that for. This is why I buy quality uppers from small, no-tax vendors (Shark Arms gets screaming deals on Colt contract M4 uppers that all you need to do is pin-weld a longer FH for NFA compliance) and build my own lowers... at least for a few more months I can toss Inslee & Co. the finger that way.

SUCK A D1CK, JAY!

Del-Ton, you SHOULD feel violated enduring that for. This is why I buy quality uppers and build my own lowers... at least for a few more months I can toss Inslee & Co. the finger that way.

SUCK A D1CK, JAY!
As it is my first AR, I figure go with something I won't feel bad about "figuring out" which usually involves the hard way. Case in point: my first 1911 was and still is a pristine vintage 1976 Colt National Match with matching 22LR slide. Guess who got to put the idiot scratch on it. And please add several of my significant fingers to your directive as well.

Point conceded... start stockpiling known-good lowers (get at least one of the NWFA's even if they are Anderson, though my usual minimum is Aero Precision) and frames for anything you think you'll want before 7/1 though.

Until July 1 we can buy lowers/stripped frames cash-and-carry on a 4473, after that they switch to the state system with waiting period. After that you're down to 80%'s...

Because waiting periods saved Nicole Brown Simpson and so many others... *snort*
Motherbubblegumming....
I'll be sure to grab a couple marked "other" just in case. Damn, I wish I had understood that better before I got the as-built. My understanding was the lower was the part of the firearm that needed a transfer and everything else could be mail order.:(

Motherbubblegumming....
I'll be sure to grab a couple marked "other" just in case. Damn, I wish I had understood that better before I got the as-built. My understanding was the lower was the part of the firearm that needed a transfer and everything else could be mail order.:(
If it's shipped as just a lower/frame rather than a complete firearm, correct. You CAN'T have somebody break down a preassembled rifle into a receiver and parts-kit or split into "upper/lower", though.

Looks like I'm getting started on my Lego Gun journey!
Thank you for that critical bit of information and is we ever meet IRL, beers on me!
I don't drink much alcohol but I'll take you up on a Dr. Pepper if that time comes... :) and if you ever decide to try a build, post a thread here and I'm sure a ton of folks here myself included will be happy to pitch in Lessons Learned. (Trust me, getting a Norgon Ambi-Catch and a Radian A-DAC bolt release to work together is a real b*tch...)

Just mounted my BUIS on my EP9. NTC Elite sights. I highly recommend them. They are not spring loaded, one less thing to go wrong, but flip up easy and lock into place. I aligned them with my green dot. HK style.

NTC Sights.jpg

Last Edited:
Picked up some original USGI "brand new" Winchester M1 Carbine mags, unused, unmarked, but not wrapped, to go with my Winchester M1 Carbine.

IMG_20200510_212617.jpg

Two holsters for the recent Block purchase.

I'm man enough to rock donuts and unicorns. My nieces like the pattern, wife said she is about to divorce me and my oldest boy used some explicit words in his excitement.

Somewhere in the middle is where I am.

A0CA7129-2307-4B16-B526-AB0F3A26C342.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews