JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm chuckling.

Bought an adapter today 1/2x28 - 5/8x24

Decided to test it out.
4791703B-D389-4889-9E67-9CB99FCA2804.jpeg

Nothing says I HATE YOU, like a very light pistol and a 30oz can.

I think that LAX was the first online retailer that I bought large amounts of ammo from. I still visit their site occasionally. Their reloads are plinking quality, low pressure and velocity. Their new LAX ammo is pretty good stuff.
Yep I bought 200 rounds of 45/70 from them.
It's great for the shooting range.
You can really feel the difference between that stuff and the bear hunting stuff.LOL

I bought a few Sons Of Liberty Gun works, "Blaster Starter Kit". I have FCG already but need the rest of the lower receivers parts. I have no experience with these parts but they seem to be well made.

D514FEFC-6EAD-4E4B-9C99-12F0C1CD322A.jpeg

Ordered two sets of the new Pro Talon grips, one for my G-33 and one for a XDS Mod 1.
Ordered from Lakeline LLC a SS guide rod for my Taurus Spectrum (Have not heard of a OEM plastic rod failure, but hey they had one) ordered a new RSA for my 40 S&W G2C.

My Wolff spring service pack came in for my WWII P-38, but it does not include the firing pin spring. I ordered the firing pin spring from Numrich. I received the confirmation the next day saying that they were SHUTDOWN due to the States Corona-virus rules and would get to my order in the order received when they re-open - New York Sux!!! They should have stated that before I ordered my part. I don't want to wait a month or more for my spring.

I tried to leave them a voice mail cancelling the order, but couldn't. I finally found an email address for them - not easy. I had managed to find another supplier and ordered the last spring that they had - should be here in 3-4 days. The springs are for newer models, but are supposed to retrofit to WWII pistols. We will see, because no-one has the old style spring and the new ones look different. The new one on the left allows for a better grip on the loaded chamber indicator pin which runs through the spring loop.

Firing-pin-spring.png

Moral to the story - make sure that the company you order from is still open and not shut down by the State for being non-essential.:mad:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads