JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Looking at a set of Polymer80 takedown pins with grenade-style pull-rings...

Should probably focus on my BCG, CH and upper first. Easy-pull pins are a luxury.

Get the BCG, CH and upper first as you really do not pull the gun apart that often to need special pull pins. Use a bullet push the pin is just as fast unless you live in California and have to load the mag by opening the upper and lower then the rear pin makes it faster.
Just my thoughts.

Mine may need to come apart more often than most for transportation, but quite agreed. Functional rifle first, refine with Would Be Nices once it's running.

Two odd ones: Anybody make Offset Sights that tilt left for us southpaws? And I know Badger developed a prototype and abandoned it, but did anyone else make a rail-mounted cupholder? I wanna mount a Super Big Gulp when I put on an Industrial Size mag, just to give that little Nazi needle-dick Bloombugger a double dose of peeing-himself-with-rage... "High Cap Mags for the weapon and its operator both." :D

Sunday= Primary Arms Socom upper
PSA lower build kit
PSA nickel boron
Delta Team Tactical buffer kit
Sig P220 holster
Today = $20 off brand flash hider
Minimalist butt stock

Looking at a set of Polymer80 takedown pins with grenade-style pull-rings...

Should probably focus on my BCG, CH and upper first. Easy-pull pins are a luxury.

Get the BCG now, they will never be cheaper...I have seen them for $79.99 PSA. CH is easy, usually find them $20.00 or so new at Gun SHow, used even cheaper. Uppers are pretty cheap now as well.

Brutus Out

Made the final layaway payment on the M1A loaded, should be shipping out in a few days...it's been months, I can't wait :)

maxresdefault.jpg

Cool kids are getting the Stealth gray...or so I've heard.:rolleyes:

Brutus Out
The worn set really got my attention.
apcs100119c_m4e1-may-battleworn-builder-set-ek12-2_2.jpg
There was nothing available in the M5. I may look into having a nickel cerekote overlay applied, in reverse of the above. The line definition would really jump out.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top