JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Emerson CQC-13 Bowie and a Pink handled CQC-15 for the Warden, cost as much as a Ruger American Compact 9 MM, with three spare 17 round magazines which I also bought. The gun should be here tomorrow.

Keep an eye on your credit card for a couple months, bro. Any strange charges, call the bank Fraud Dept. ASAP!

Thanks,

Fortunately it's a debit card for a low $$ account rarely having more than $150 in it cause I feed it from Paypal sales. If I get hacked...this bank has been down that road with me before. I will follow your advice....and tell my wife I had to zero it with purchases before it got hacked....:D

Brutus Out

I've got a AAC 556-SD suppressor ordered and handled the questions, etc. with the vendor to get it Form 3ed to my FFL/SOT. Then the Form 4 and a wait that will only seem like an eternity. ;)

ODIN Works Extended Mag Release (XMR-2) - Flat Dark Earth, 2

KNS Gen2 AR-15/10 Non-Rotating .154 Pins - Flat Dark Earth, 2

Seekins Precision Ambidextrous Safety Selector Kit - Flat Dark Earth, 2

CORE15 Aluminum Oversized Winter Trigger Guard - 4 Hole

CORE15 Aluminum Oversized Winter Trigger Guard - Slotted

Seekins Precision Diamond Texture AR-15 Bolt Catch, 2

I got these from Wings Tactical (In Kommiefornia) and also two Pins and Springs lower parts kits from Midway.

Mail call

20161014_190325.jpg

I got two HexMags, they were on sale for $8. I have never tried them, but $8 seemed like a pretty good price to pass up. $20 shipped to my door.

HexMags showed up today. Super tight fit in my Aero lower. Hard to get in with the bolt open or closed, and don't move at all when I press the mag release. :(

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top