JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A case? How many is that?
72 pack surefire 123A batteries

sf72bb.png

Last Edited:
12" LOP Hogue stock set for my Mossberg 590 was ordered earlier this morning online. I like using local shops as much as possible but gas and tax money adds up when you drive around all over the Puget Sound looking for something people don't have. You would think the least they could do is answer the phone so you can ask them if they have it.

Oh well

A new Ruger American Compact pistol, 9 MM, with three more high capacity magazines. it came with a short 12 round and one 17 round magazines. Then I ordered six of the extension sleeves from Shop Ruger, as I will order three more magazines from Gun Mag Warehouse.

Found two Uncle Mikes shell pouches on ebay that I haven't seen in years, goes on the belt, pouch pulls open, Velcro closure, holds 100 rds of 22 lr. $15.00 they're on the way.

I do like that 45/70 squirrel rifle.

Stupid question... do I need to have lube on hand before I start installing pins and detents, or do I only need to add that when the BCG, CH and upper go on?
No you don't need it but if you want you could put a light film of your favorite gun oil on those parts with your fingers. Everything will work without it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top