JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sportsmen's Warehouse had a deal I couldn't pass up
Remington RP9 for $199, $216 OTD Darn WA sales tax!)
So-so to good reviews online but I figure a workable pistol with 2 18 round magazines at that price was too hard to pass up.
Have to buy online and you need this code:
-8477-33e510ac54b9%2F0bc303ee0000000000000000000002536509%2F0bc303eb00000000000000000000000e2193.gif

they have making that round down to a science.
Till it comes to soft points then its hit or miss depending on which you get. Tula 154 gr sp is good as far as expansion goes, but its also tula so everything else is inconsistent. But I'd still get steel cased lacquared (and either sealed or I seal it myself) 7.62x39 over brass. Since I only shoot it out of AKs and we all know how AKs are soooo gentle on brass. :rolleyes:
Nylon Romanian(?) AK slings
You can remove the question mark, your guess is correct.

Sportsmen's Warehouse had a deal I couldn't pass up
Remington RP9 for $199, $216 OTD Darn WA sales tax!)
So-so to good reviews online but I figure a workable pistol with 2 18 round magazines at that price was too hard to pass up.
Have to buy online and you need this code:
View attachment 573689
Always kind of liked them, I have a RM-380, it is well made. I don't like it myself, but it works and is well made. I have plenty of extra guns already though

I just ordered from Bud's...

226-nitron.jpg

A Sig P226 in .40 with the E2 grip. The E2 grip is slightly smaller, and suits me better. I was in Pendleton the other day, saw the same gun in 9mm, tried it for size and was very pleased. Too bad they didn't have it in .40 as I would have bought it on the spot. I've been looking for a long time.

Another example of our local dealers stocking what they want to sell, but not necessarily what the customers want to buy. Had another dealer in Pendleton on the same day argue with me about this gun, saying there's no such thing, even after I showed it to him on Sig's website.:D

And just a few minutes later, I found a DeSantis Thumb Break Scabbard for this gun, on of all places, Amazon. This holster is one of my favorites, but you'll never see one in a store. Every time I need one for a new gun acquisition, I have to order online.o_O

Last Edited:
I just ordered from Bud's...

View attachment 573759

A Sig P226 in .40 with the E2 grip. The E2 grip is slightly smaller, and suits me better. I was in Pendleton the other day, saw the same gun in 9mm, tried it for size and was very pleased. Too bad they didn't have it in .40 as I would have bought it on the spot. I've been looking for a long time.

Another example of our local dealers stocking what they want to sell, but not necessarily what the customers want to buy. Had another dealer in Pendleton on the same day argue with me about this gun, saying there's no such thing, even after I showed it to him on Sig's website.:D

And just a few minutes later, I found a DeSantis Thumb Break Scabbard for this gun, on of all places, Amazon. This holster is one of my favorites, but you'll never see one in a store. Every time I need one for a new gun acquisition, I have to order online.o_O

I tried a P226 in the past, just didn't work for me. The slide rides really high and I just couldn't seem to be accurate with it. I wonder if the new grip is enough to make a difference in the overall feel?

I tried a P226 in the past, just didn't work for me. The slide rides really high and I just couldn't seem to be accurate with it. I wonder if the new grip is enough to make a difference in the overall feel?

The grip improvement to me is it gets my trigger finger just slightly closer to the trigger.

Sig Sauer P226 E2 Review

And although this photo is of a P229, the grip change geometry applies similarly to the P226.
Inkede2_229-226-3page-1_002_LI.jpg

The high bore axis is a concern to many, but I've owned other Sigs and to me it was never an issue.

Any time you want to give this one a try, or anything else I own, my invitation to meet is always open.

Last Edited:
The grip improvement to me is it gets my trigger finger just slightly closer to the trigger.

Sig Sauer P226 E2 Review

And although this photo is of a P229, the grip change geometry applies equally to the P226.
View attachment 573779

The high bore axis is a concern to many, but I've owned other Sigs and to me it was never an issue.

Any time you want to give this one a try, or anything else I own, my invitation to meet is always open.

I appreciate that, thank you.

I went to my local gun store today .
Because they called me on Friday said I have a package there.
Lol appears I ordered a AR LOWER last week
From PSA with a BCG that came in the mail .
I guess I ordered it just because .
Mmmmmmm.
Oh well I guess I will have to build another one.

Yesterday I received a tube of TW25b grease.
I'm sold. Spendy stuff, but this stuff is awesome.
I finally got to use my fancy curved syringe applicators, I bought for greasing the rails. The grease is now on every slide and guide rod at minimum.

And a Blackhawk CQC Serpa for the 1911. For my need, it's perfect.
20190427-182624.jpg

I also ordered (From Sig) a flat trigger for my P365.

Last Edited:
Aero Precision FDE M5E1 Enhanced Upper Receiver and 15" Enhanced M-LOK Handguard to go with my FDE M5/AR308 lower Guns, Gear, Accessories, Etc: What did you buy today?
Noveske Rifleworks 13.5" NHR Hybrid KeyMod AR-15 Handguard
Noveske Super Badass Ambi Charging Handle
Noveske Enhanced Bolt Carrier Group
Nikon ProStaff Target EFR 3-9x40mm Rimfire Riflescope - Precision Reticle

DSC_0729a.JPG

Magpul PMAG 30 AR-15/M4 GEN M3 5.56 NATO Magazine - Coyote Tan
Magpul PMAG 20 LR/SR GEN M3 7.62 NATO Magazine - Black

DSC_0736a.JPG

"Anti-Idiot" tool? For 1911's. Someone made and patented the dang thing.
I'm not buying it, you buy it!

I made mine from an out-of-service security card. Made a template from an index card, first.
It works pretty slick. ;)

gun stuff.jpg
Dillon 650,DSD in 10mm, RCBS Jr. RCBS Lubersizer, Dillon media separator, two Lee 6 cavity moulds, 3 Lee handles, Lee .452 sizing die, Flux for casting, Dillon power case trimmer, Dillon 550B Case Feeder, 4th edition casting manual, RCBS Pro Melt II, 25 RCBS shell holders, targets and 7 rolls of target tape.Not all today but over the last couple weeks.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top