JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I found it and it has a lot of value, I paid a lot more ($300) for one locally with basic Magpul furniture. Mine did have a inexpensive BCG, but not enough to make up for the handguard difference. Mine has a Melonite barrel, but it shoots well. Good luck. I think you have a winner.

I have several Melonite barrels and they shoot quite well. Get some flip up battle sights, Magpul AFG, and a Magpul light mount and you are set to go.

Found a decent gun to keep it straight too...
F5ADCF48-0963-4392-88CD-BAC4DDAFE272.jpeg 78817537-0CBE-4EFF-861E-345C5BC66C11.jpeg 5DE9EF57-2062-4759-9476-1C38F9E92C38.jpeg 3B14A6E8-8C8C-4E52-A9A1-4C85D09D0237.jpeg 2F6876E6-B257-4C00-85BB-0EF22D19FCA3.jpeg

Picked up my new pew today
CZ P-01 (compact aluminum frame version of the SP-01)
NSN engraved pew pew
View attachment 557733
Nice choice, and a great piece for the round-up. I really like mine. The low bore height makes this one a tack driver, Mines kick, very tame compared to many. I put fiber optics on for sights, and love them. Red/front - Green/rear. I left the original rubber grips on mine, then a two finger grip sleeve over. The palm swell is now perfect. The finger grooves add to the grasp nicely to fill my hand. I carry mine IWB in a custom KB RH holster. And it carries nice with a good belt.

Last Edited:
Nice choice, and a great piece for the round-up. I really like mine. The low bore height makes this one a tack driver, Mines kick, very tame compared to many. I put fiber optics on for sights, and love them. Red/front - Green/rear. I left the original rubber grips on mine, then a two finger grip sleeve over. The palm swell is now perfect. The finger grooves add to the grasp nicely to fill my hand. I carry mine IWB in a custom KB RH holster. And it carries nice with a good belt.
not bad :)

I put tritium night sights on the P-01, and on my SP-01 Phantom: I put TruGlo TFX pro sights on it. I love them! Daytime they are very bright (fiber optics) and night time even after being covered or in the safe for weeks are perfectly visible in total darkness. (tritium) :cool:
20190304_210328.jpg

I highly recommend the TFX Pros on SP-01's. even if you already have tritium night sights they are a great upgrade!

For the P-01's I'm on the fence about them with larger sights as I prefer my P-01 to remain low profile and as compact as possible for concealed carry. My SP-01 Phantom on the other hand is not a gun I holster inside the waistband. So I have the larger sights on it :)

7 months into the current suppressor that Icurrently have in 'jail'. Ordered up another one that oughta arrive sometime in next year. Given up thinking I might get my tax money back, dam GOP wishy-washy RINOs!

Picked up an old beat-up Aimpoint CompM2 (M68) with it's mount at the gun show for 90 bucks. Even though the unit still works fine, the guy sold it to me cheap since the rear lens was so scratched up you could barely see through it. This evening I spent around 15 minutes on the lens with my dremel and some .5 and .25 micron diamond paste used for refinishing watch crystal and the lens is back to its former clarity! Looks like this old red dot is coming out of retirement!

Reloading supplies to reload 7.62x39 to make better quality ammo, not to save money.
7.62x39 brass that I have deprimed, wet tumbled, resized and trimmed; three powders to try (Hodgdon CFE BLK and H335, Accurate 1680); correct .310 diameter 123gr bullets from Hornady, Speer, and Prvi Partisan; CCI No. 34 mil-spec large rifle primers.
Also, CCI No. 41 mil-spec small rifle primers to reload 5.56x45.

DSC_0722a.JPG

Aero Precision M5/AR308 upper and lower receivers and lower parts kits. Aero Precision AR15 FDE upper and lower receivers. Nylon Romanian(?) AK slings. AK cleaning kit.

DSC_0713a.JPG

Chinese Type 56 SKS rifle made in 1966, from Classic Firearms SKS For Sale Chinese Military Type 56 Rifle 340+ Reviews

DSC_0716a.JPG DSC_0719a.JPG

Reloading supplies to reload 7.62x39 to make better quality ammo, not to save money.

You sure it's not just cause you're bored? LOL:s0149:

I suppose anything could be made better, but I pull off sub-MOA groups out of my 7.62x39 AR-15 using wolf military classic steel cased 124gr JHP ammo. :s0092: That round being so widely adopted and used around the world and being a native round to russia...they have making that round down to a science.

As for what I bought today: better food for the grendel...while wolf imports excellent 7.62x39 ammo...their steel cased 6.5 grendel ammo sucks. That crap can't hit under 2MOA to save it's life. So since my supplier finally had some match grade ammo in for under $1/rd I ordered some. pre-tax/insurance it was $0.85/rd. out the door was $0.93/rd. not terrible for match grade grendel food. Hopefully the rifle likes it.
upload_2019-4-23_13-21-28.png

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top