JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just adopted this one today.
Sig P229 Select
rs.jpg top.jpg side.jpg

Cashed in a rain check on ammo at BiMart. Then off to Sportsmens Warehouse to get a Mini-14 magazine.
Eeyow! I forgot how expensive those are.

Bought a Springfield 911 380 it should be here this coming week. Probably the same time as my Taurus G2C 40 S&W. At less than half the price of the 911, the G2C excites me more. I have several holsters for my Colt Mustang and the 911 ought to fit those.

When I bought my Springfield 1911 MC Operator, I expected it to come in a hard case. It come in a range bag. Which is fine.
I wanted the factory hard case, factory holster and dual mag carrier. I ordered them last night.

When I bought my Springfield 1911 MC Operator, I expected it to come in a hard case. It come in a range bag. Which is fine.
I wanted the factory hard case, factory holster and dual mag carrier. I ordered them last night.
I'm hoping for a cardboard box so I can throw it on the pile in the closet.

I have at least eight Springfield hard cases, four soft cases. six Glock hard cases, not nearly as nice. I have hard cases by S&W, Charter Arms. I would call most of the Ruger revolvers Hard Boxes. Some S&W most Taurus are Cardboard, along with most Ruger Pistols. The cardboard boxes stack nice and flat no matter the brand. Hard stuff works pretty good brand on brand, but other wise gets messy. Labels don't have much consistency either. I just keep them for whoever gets them when I am gone.

I just got an AR-15 upper for $119 www.combatarmory.com
I found it and it has a lot of value, I paid a lot more ($300) for one locally with basic Magpul furniture. Mine did have a inexpensive BCG, but not enough to make up for the handguard difference. Mine has a Melonite barrel, but it shoots well. Good luck. I think you have a winner.

My dad got me started. He had factory boxes for everything. I thought he was crazy seeing them stacked up. I asked him one day why he kept them, and he walked away. Then he says to me, come here, I'll show you something. He had an area that he remodeled that was attic space, all insulated, sheeted floor and sheet rocked. He himself could barely crawl through the knee wall door. He flicked the light switch, and said LOOK. The boxes were neatly stacked wall to wall, and as high as he could get them. Then he said, there's a reason I save them. Later on in life my dad was diagnosed with cancer. The subject if guns and the boxes came up again. We took every gun he had, found the box, and put them back in them. Then it made a little more sense, as to why he saved them. He sold 95% of them with everything as purchased new. He said the guns are worth more to the right people, as purchased factory form. That's when what I thought he was crazy for, make sense. My dad sold them all to pay for MASSIVE accrued medical bills. Two years later his body succomb to cancer and he passed away. He left me two.

So now everyone knows why I wanted the factory box and contents. My madness. LOL!!

I FINALLY GOT ONE!!!!!
4C052EF2-CA6A-41AA-8C04-68C491B9EC8D.jpeg
C9BDF5DF-8FA0-433E-BE14-51B1FBBFB700.jpeg 45DA88E9-3BB6-412D-A0CD-D91E471EC82D.jpeg

Faux green leather, metallic silver trim, and sheep skin lining...
The finest 60s era bowling ball case ever devised cant even come close to the cool this bad boy exudes...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top